Indoor Air Humidifier/fan Review

loubrockbank

Does anyone have one? We went to Index today and there was one for 3600 and was turned on and very cold (only set on 25 degrees) and the shop was cool anyway.

Just wondering if anyone has one in their house, as we might get one instead of an air con installed. We were looking at one that looks like a Bang+Oluffson speaker (like a column fan) which span 360 and was very solid, not your usual cheap tacky plastic crap.

Does anyone have one? We went to Index today and there was one for 3600 and was turned on and very cold (only set on 25 degrees) and the shop was cool anyway.

Just wondering if anyone has one in their house, as we might get one instead of an air con installed. We were looking at one that looks like a Bang+Oluffson speaker (like a column fan) which span 360 and was very solid, not your usual cheap tacky plastic crap.

I bought one in Robinsons in Udon, (you fill up a tank with water if thats the same one) I found the water didnt stay cool long enough so now I fill 2 ice cream containers with water and freeze them drop the ice into the water tank and its cool enough for me during the night. Not as cool as air-con but cooler than the fan and suits my needs.