Has Thaivisa Introduced A Secret Knock Or Something?

garro

I got out of the habit of using Thaivisa for a few months. I needed some information recently so returned and posted two threads; not one reply. Has the forum introduced a secret password or knock in order to get a reply in the few months I have been away? Even Thaivisa's infamous flames would be better than the deafening silence.

Guest Reimar

Time is changing!

People are changing!

Members changing!

Economy is changing!

Politics are changing!

And!

And!

And!

Maybe you keep asking and sometimes get an answer! Who knows?!

Time is changing!

People are changing!

Members changing!

Economy is changing!

Politics are changing!

And!

And!

And!

Maybe you keep asking and sometimes get an answer! Who knows?!

...or maybe the silence is the answer? I get it :)

Garro I don't get your signature. I never once had a turtle with a mustache come looking for me. And I surely never looked for one either.

My heart is ready though, just in case.

Unfortunately, the turtle with the mustache only comes looking for special people.

Perhaps it's because nobody who read your post has any direct experience with an internet connection using True Move. Oh, and by the way, one hand washes the other.

Oh, and by the way, one hand washes the other????

Nice metaphor, but what are you trying to say?

garro the following may help :-

7. Knocking on the door:

a. Rap firmly four times. If no answer (after about 90 seconds [as some elderly people may take time to get to the door, for example]) repeat knocking (resisting the urge to knock louder), wait a minute and if no reply then leave. Note: neighbours (or the frightened person who is not wanting to open the door) may be watching. Make sure you exit in a quiet and gentle way.

more here ;-

http://www.sydneyanglicans.net/archive/mis...tuart_robinson/

PS. Just joking Joyce

:):D:D

I think its actually a secret handshake :D

Executed alone in the privacy of one's room? :D

Ahhh the ole five fingered shuffle (technically 4 fingers and a thumb), unless of course you are from the gifted type......8 fingers & 2 thumbs :D .

Advantages: Cheaper than a hooker, less chance of a std, your hand won't take half of everything when you decide to upgrade, no need to cuddle OR communicate afterwards,.....the list goes on.

Disadvantages: Can go blind....now wheres me dam_n glasses :)

Unfortunately, the turtle with the mustache only comes looking for special people.

Ummm Special as in the close talkers that have dined on garlic and onions or Special as in the emotionally challenged? Thom York wrote a song about being special. He warbles that he is, but being an odd little midget might not be the kind of special dull normals want to have show a special interest in?

Garro I don't get your signature. I never once had a turtle with a mustache come looking for me. And I surely never looked for one either.

My heart is ready though, just in case.

Hey Garro just having a bit of fun. I know the turtle well actually.

turtle_stash.jpg

...or maybe the silence is the answer? I get it :D

Regarding your TrueVision topic, silence is often louder then words. :D

I remember the True Vision topic. I was going to reply but answer would have been so long........

Everything to do with True is so dam_n long and complicated.

Basically I use in BKK because no option, when you sign up be very careful what type of promotion /package you get.

I got one which involves mobile number in parallel. When you forget to top up, the mobile number gets discontinued and your internet reverts backs to a slower speed. Then to rub salt in the wound it is billed by a different company and your direct debit details get wiped out. :)

There you go ... a reply.... I think we are working on envelopes under the virtual table aren't we?? :D That's the secret!

Times are tough.

I got out of the habit of using Thaivisa for a few months. I needed some information recently so returned and posted two threads; not one reply. Has the forum introduced a secret password or knock in order to get a reply in the few months I have been away? Even Thaivisa's infamous flames would be better than the deafening silence.

I found this thread extremely interesting and was just about to respond. But than realised it`s garro, so I decided to ignore it.

Garro, a big welcome back to my favourite argumentative fenian git. I was genuinely getting worried about you and was even thinking about starting a "Where's Garro" thread, but then thought, no <deleted> it. :):D:D

Only joshing of course, nice to see you back with us, and hope you had a good time while you were away.

I look forward to seeing more of your bigoted <deleted> and responding in kind. :D:D:D

Note to mods, he knows I'm only joking so please no heart attacks.