Macs in thailland?

renavez

• 2 weeks later...

MACs Kick Butt..

I have made my living off of Microsoft for years. Now I am thinking of getting a G4 power book. I was on vacation and used a G4 for a week. Now I am trying to put some cash to get one....

Something about turn it on and use it without worry.

Hi Guys

I work as an Apple Service manager in Australia and I am presently spenting 2 weeks in Bankok, went to the Apple dealers in Panshit Plaze and had a really good laugh, a great machine but is useless with our backup service, think maybe I will retire and start servicing Apples and set up a person internet site in good old Bangkok, a quick way to make a lot of money.  :ove your country though I must admit

Guest IT Manager

Dear Ozzie man,

Enjoy Bangkok, eat feather souffles all night, make your appendage damp, but shut up about macs...OK. Just shut up.

Can it be our ###### bought a PC when he should have purchased an Apple Mac.

Yep this would explain why he does not want to hear about them

Interesting in Bangkok most internet cafes still run Windows 95 on machines that are only 2 yrs old

Still 3 Apple Macs run a full company that I work part time with even when I'm in Thailand, used to have 11 PCs to do the same job before I joined them and an ###### who had to be there every day or they woud all go off line

Mmmmmhhhh