Chateau Dale Urban Mall

whatchamacallit

This is the big lot next to Chateau Dale/Thai Bali Condo in Jomtien. I believe originally they were going to built a sleek/modern/expensive apartment complex (The Chateau) with their new modern looking sales office - but now they big sign on the billboard says "Chateau Dale Urban Mall" - anyone know what's going on here? And do we need another Mall in Pattaya/Jomtien area?

This is the big lot next to Chateau Dale/Thai Bali Condo in Jomtien. I believe originally they were going to built a sleek/modern/expensive apartment complex (The Chateau) with their new modern looking sales office - but now they big sign on the billboard says "Chateau Dale Urban Mall" - anyone know what's going on here? And do we need another Mall in Pattaya/Jomtien area?

Well there's no Mall in the Jomtien area, The Avenue / RGP are the nearest.

And if it had a decent supermarket in it there could be some trade from the local community that find it more convenient than Tesco / Big C on Sukhumvit (I'd use it for that reason).

But isn't there to be a big Mall in that development that's suppposedly going up opposite?

Whatever it is, it isn't going to be super big. More like a boutique mall, happy times.

Speaking of economic meltdown, whatever happened to the Tops supermarket that was supposed to be built in the Jomtien Complex? The construction site appears dead. Is this deal off? Too bad, that would have been useful.

Edited by Jingthing