Public Swimming Pool

Marksamui

Did a search but could not find the answer, although I could have sworn to have seen something similar to this a while back.

Is there any public pay-as-you-go swimming pools on phuket? Is there any that are nice??

If not, does anyone know of a good hotel on a beach which has a pool and will accept day visitors. I will pay of course to use the sunloungers and swimming pool etc. but won't have the room. Will probably use the restuarant for drinks and food also.....

Did a search but could not find the answer, although I could have sworn to have seen something similar to this a while back.

Is there any public pay-as-you-go swimming pools on phuket? Is there any that are nice??

If not, does anyone know of a good hotel on a beach which has a pool and will accept day visitors. I will pay of course to use the sunloungers and swimming pool etc. but won't have the room. Will probably use the restuarant for drinks and food also.....

Many of the major hotels on Phuket have swimming pools that you can pay as you go. This run about 50 or 60 baht per time.

Hi

I joined The Hilton Premier Club and can use any of their swimming pools at The Hilton in Karon. By joining you also get discounts on food and various vouchers as well as 1 free nights stay.

You can contact Khun Nampetch (Nikki) Tipaxorn at The Hilton and she will advise you on who to contact in BKK with regards to joining. When I joined the Premium Club Nikki handled the memberships although it has changed now.

Also the The Thavorn Palm Beach Resort in Karon used to have a membership deal. Not sure if they still do.

There are 2 public pools on the island that i know of: One near the Laguna complex, turn right at the Wine Connection sign or golf driving range before Laguna and it is just across the street from these two places. cost is about 60 baht and they have two big sliding boards. Pretty nice and huge pool.

The other is in Sapin Hin in Phuket town and i have gone there for tennis, badminton and the playground but have not used the public pool.

Also, many people who live near Chalong go to "country home" and supposedly they have a nice pool.

I use a few other resorts and guest house type places and generally, they are happy to have me and my son as long as we order something to eat.

Enjoy..........................................., there are tons of pools on Phuket.

If you're in Rawai/Chalong both Friendship Beach and Shanti Lodge have nice pools and they don't seem to mind people using it so long as they order food/drinks. Friendship in particular always has lots of families there.

Land & Houses Park has a nice pool too. There's an entry charge but I can't remember how much. A few hundred baht, I think. Good restaurant too.

I heard the Evason had family membership packages for local residents to use their pool and fitness facilities but I have no idea how much or if it's still on.

In Patong there is a pool available to the public at Baan Benjamas, top of Soi Sansabai (opposite Soi Bangla top end), left at the junction, and the pool is just in front. Very central in Patong. Not sure how much, used to be 100 baht for all day. Nice big pool, bar, eatery, quiet.