Incensed

steve__C

Does anybody know where I can get some nice incense here in CM? The local stuff is too smoky and doesn't smelll so nice. The best would be if anywhere sells Nag Champa the indian incense as that is great.

Ta

Steve

..just a side note about incense you may wish to know about. Please ignore if doesnt apply to you (ie: using outside). I stopped burning it inside after finding out that it is apparently a cancer risk. (Google for more info. Ie: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/1467409.stm ). I now use oils and/or scented candles instead.

---

As for Indian incense, im pretty sure you can get it at the evening markets (not 100% sure if indian incense, but not too smoky and lots of different scents available). I used to get my incense at one of the Sunday walking streets stalls.

There is a small shop just up from Thapae Gate that has a decent selection of Indian incense. From Starbucks at Thapae Gate head north on Moonmuang against the traffic and you'll see it on the right about 100 yards up.

heres me thinking this thread was about some inter relation with family, bugger....and next time you post, fill the subject line in, or youll have the forum gestapo onto you!