Anybody In Chaweng, Koh Samui? I Need Help Please

igziabeher

Hi folks,

I was directed here from another Thailand discussion group where I posted a message. Perhaps you can help me? I am looking to get a message to my girlfriend in Chaweng. She is on holiday in Bangkok at the minute and will be returning to work at Benny Bar 2 on Reggae Pub Road (opposite Benny Bar 1 and Orange Bar) on the 6th or 7th of Feb. I know this sounds odd but I'd lost my mobile phone and have no contact number for her and don't want to scare her family! She made a call to my message minder last week to say that her mobile was missing too!! Odd I know!! Anyway if anyone could pop in to the bar and tell her boss Pee Dtin (she is older than me lol) to get Fon (Miss Saifon Chaisorn) to call Michael as soon as she can (I have a new mobile with the same number). I have Fon's tourist visa arranged but need to talk with her. The number I have for the bar is out of date as is the listing in the directory! It's been over a week and I'm worried about her. I'd greatly appreciate any help guys. I'm going up the walls with worry and the visa clock is ticking.

Anyway thanks for reading,

wish me luck,

Kind regards,

Ig.

PS

Ask her to ring any of my family or friends if she can't get me and leave a contact number for me to ring her back at............please......thanks!!

Instead of getting a stranger to go through all this and telling everyone about your personal business wouldn't it be easier just to ask for Benny bar 2s new number? Just a thought, and I expect someone is more likely to post that for you than to go and try to sort out your private life.

Jesus folks was only asking for help!!!! Seriously though I'd do it for someone else (honest!). "English person": I don't consider my last post that revealing. I'm naturally an open book. My personal business is available on request to any open ear. I just thought I'd explain some background to such an oddball request that's all! If you thought that post was personal, well you should have seen what I posted in the other forum lol! Anyway, all I can do is ask for help. Thanks for the replies guys, oh and by the way does anyone have the new number for "Benny Bar 2" lol!!

Bah jing jing mii chai bah len len nah khrap,

Choke dee,

Ig.

Jesus folks was only asking for help!!!! Seriously though I'd do it for someone else (honest!). "English person": I don't consider my last post that revealing. I'm naturally an open book. My personal business is available on request to any open ear. I just thought I'd explain some background to such an oddball request that's all! If you thought that post was personal, well you should have seen what I posted in the other forum lol! Anyway, all I can do is ask for help. Thanks for the replies guys, oh and by the way does anyone have the new number for "Benny Bar 2" lol!!

Bah jing jing mii chai bah len len nah khrap,

Choke dee,

Ig.

Fair enough, good luck with your search.

lol! Nice wind up man lmao! Okay, I admit upon review perhaps I......I......I.......I said too much!! Ah no, I'm just a bit worried that's all. I promise to think it through the next time. Seriously, thanks for the replies. Good luck is right! Looks like I'll have to get a flight lol!

take care,

Ig.

OK, reading between the lines here.

She's gone to Bangkok on holiday...with someone she met as Benny's bar.

She's lost her mobilie phone.....or sold it.

She'll be returning to work at Benny's bar....when the customer's gone home.

Sounds suspicious to me but then I'm a natural sceptic :o