Ladies, Ladies...

Shola

Dear Gals,

I'm a complete sucker for all those pretty pots and bottles of overpriced cosmetics and creams, but lets face it 3500 Baht for 10ml of something that promises to banish eye bags, and then well doesn't, is a bit much :o (espesially when you hubby goes 'ooh look at your bags, I told that stuff was a waste of satang!)

So Boots is my fave shop for reasonably priced stuff, I've got oily/combo skin so I use thier Witch hazel/Tea tree toner 200B, good stuff and I luurve The sanctuary Covent Garden body lotions although a bit pricy.

The pang stuff I've tried and tested are Estee Lauder night regneration eye complex, basically does sweet F.A apart from make eyes soft, and Chanel Hydramat SPF 25 for face which is waterproof, matt and fab! :D

So what are your fave buys for pampering face/body/hair over here, or do you order off the internet for stuff unavailable here???

Shola

XXX

Boots huh?

Waiting for my pizza tonight, there was a Boots flyer on the table.

Reading through it, at the bottom of the second page I found this product.

<deleted> Fragrance.

With any purchase, you get a free <deleted> Her Body Lotion or <deleted> Him Shave Gel. 350 baht. :o

I find this is a ridiculous way to promote a product. The whole cosmetics industry is a rip off for the most part.

Thats one of the cool things about being married. We guys can be just as worried about warding off wrinkles and other signs of age but would die before we ever bought cosmetics.

My wife has noticed how she seeems to go through much more face creme and so on when I'm around, much as my dad noticed how quickly the car tires wore out much faster just after I got my licence. :o

cv

• 2 months later...