Valentine's Day

cdnvic

i am gonna do the sending the flowers to work trick. Can anyone recommend any good places in Bkk that offer a reliable service?

Hi Sarpedon,

I have used www.flowers2thailand.com about 6 times in the last year. Delivery has been perfect - every time. Prices start at around 1000bt. I am in Australia, so it seems pretty reasonable to me.

Oh shucks, you Casanova, you!!!

Cheers

Virg'

You might consider delivering them yourself also. I used to do that with a GF back home who worked in a hospital. Her coworkers all thought it was great and raved to her about how she had such a sweet and thoughtful boyfriend.

The GF just figured I was too cheap to pay the delivery charge and used it as an excuse to take off work for a couple of hours.

You might consider delivering them yourself also. I used to do that with a GF back home who worked in a hospital. Her coworkers all thought it was great and raved to her about how she had such a sweet and thoughtful boyfriend.

The GF just figured I was too cheap to pay the delivery charge and used it as an excuse to take off work for a couple of hours.

I would but the delivery charge would be about 30000Baht since I'm across the Pacific at the moment. :o

Good idea though. :D

cv

I have used in the past White Rose to send flowers to GF in her hotel before in Phuket.

Definitely send them to her at work. The surprise is the first bit of delight for GF, and following that - as others have mentioned - the other girls will shower with attention and by doing that you'll earn brownie points.

Forget the good things about FTD that I said earlier.... check this out:

One dozen long stem roses in a glass vase:

ftd.com $132.99 all included.

flowers.thaivisa.com $40.00 all included.

You can guess which one I chose. :o

Thanks for the heads up George.

cv

FWIW - I sent flowers to my GF at work last year and it was a big hit. I sent them anonymously, but of course she knew who they were from. I believe that it's the event that sent us down the road to a long term relationship.

However, this year it will be Godiva chocolate, delivered in person....

It went down very well.  :D  Since she had today off I had them delivered on the 13th which is putting huge pressure on her co-workers' hubbys and bfs to come up with the goods today!  :D

cv

You're a b*stard cdnvic! :D:D

Talk about face..... :o