What Colour Flip-flops Do You Wear

Sir Burr

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stepmom saw my collection of crocs in Singapore and returned to Phuket Thailand with them.

She didnt tell me till much later that she took the pretty umbrellas I bought back to Singapore from Phuket though. So imagine my surprise........

Anyway, though my crocs are smaller in sizes, it somehow was very well received/worn in Phuket Thailand. Maybe because of the jitbitz on them. I thankfully hidden away four pairs of specialty crocs and should still be able to purchase new crocs to replace the limited edition crocs that travelled to Phuket.

Read a article somewhere in Singapore, that flip flops are hazardous to our feet's health. Something about clawed toes & insteps or something.

Still, plenty of friends have requested that I bring back more geniune birkies to them back in Singapore.

Getting back to the original question: I have size 15 feet, so finding any sandals at all is impossible - having different colors to choose from would be a real luxury indeed.

Normally I wear whatever mom ships over from Stateside.

You can get leather sandals made up here, though most of the shops I have seen that do it appear to be tourist-oriented ripoffs and I don't want to get taken advantage of.

If anyone knows of a nice, reasonably-price place to get sandals made (or, even better, a place where size 15 sandals are sold in Phuket) I would be very much in your debt!

I have 2 pairs of reef flip flops which i bought from ebay. they have an air bubble in tha sole to accomidate my 18 stone frame :D

an additional bonus is the bottle opener also in the sole of the shoe which comes in handy sometimes when i remember its there hehe. black, and tan are the colours i have.

groovey

You guys have sucked me in....

I have Reefs too. I don't think you can buy these in the LOS. I doubt the bottle opener on the sole would go over well here. :)

I have 2 pairs of reef flip flops which i bought from ebay. they have an air bubble in tha sole to accomidate my 18 stone frame :D

an additional bonus is the bottle opener also in the sole of the shoe which comes in handy sometimes when i remember its there hehe. black, and tan are the colours i have.

groovey

You guys have sucked me in....

I have Reefs too. I don't think you can buy these in the LOS. I doubt the bottle opener on the sole would go over well here. :)

Oakley store in central..

• 2 weeks later...