The 40kg Club

Maigo6

Someone very close to me ( could be me ) is very particular about his partners..... :)

The range is anything up to 40Kgs, 150cms and 40Kgs is perfect, these women are in their 20's and 30's, is this normal for other Farangs too, or is there an underlying sickness involved ?

Someone very close to me ( could be me ) is very particular about his partners..... :D

The range is anything up to 40Kgs, 150cms and 40Kgs is perfect, these women are in their 20's and 30's, is this normal for other Farangs too, or is there an underlying sickness involved ?

No sickness,don't worry.

Maybe a perversion? :):D :D

Someone very close to me ( could be me ) is very particular about his partners..... :)

No. Like Benny Hill, I like 'em big. BIG!

A friend from Alabama refers to his two sisters as the 'five hundred pounder' and the wait for it . . . 'seven hundred pounder' !!!!!!

No not that big!

Someone very close to me ( could be me ) is very particular about his partners..... :D

No sickness,don't worry.

Cheers mate, I would hate to be sick.....:D

No sickness,don't worry.

Cheers mate, I would hate to be sick.....:D

maigo dont you know most ppl here think your sick .. me not included.

I like girls like that too my wife is a bit heavier though not that i mind.

maigo dont you know most ppl here think your sick .. me not included.

I like girls like that too my wife is a bit heavier though not that i mind.

Maybe get her to run 20 Kms a day till she meets the 40kg requirement.

If she loves you, she'll make sacrifices. :)

I am rather attracted to petite women, and they tend to catch my eye as they walk by.  However, despite this fact, I almost invaribly go out with women with a little more meat to their bones, and I usually find them physically attractive as well (mental attraction actually holds more sway with me than the phsyical.)

My last relationship of anything other than strictly casual was an inch taller than me at 5'9" (although quite slender), and the woman prior to her was a short but very curvacious woman of about 48 or 49 kg.  So while I tend to think of myself as attracted to petite women as a group, I usually am attracted to specific individuals who are not so petite.

Yep your sick, wifey is 1.65m and 47 kg many of her friends are very small but all cute. :D

No. Like Benny Hill, I like 'em big. BIG!

A friend from Alabama refers to his two sisters as the 'five hundred pounder' and the wait for it . . . 'seven hundred pounder' !!!!!!

No not that big!

:):D:D:D is that the size of the burger they like to eat???

put that in a 'desperately seeking' advert abroad and you may have a visit from the police and or concerned residents - and rightly so

Maybe he just likes women he can look down on.

But then reading many of the comments here on TV relating to attitudes towards women and it is quite clear there are more than a few guys who have 'issues' that are deserving of 'professional attention'.

Maybe he just likes women he can look down on.

But then reading many of the comments here on TV relating to attitudes towards women and it is quite clear there are more than a few guys who have 'issues' that are deserving of 'professional attention'.

Then picture how the poor girls absolute weight will vary during love making:

40 kg

41 kg - 40 kg - 41 kg - 40 kg - 41.02 kg...ahhhhhh

40.02 kg

Wham-Bang-Thank you Mam...... :)

you are in fine form lately Mr.Go6

has your Mrs gone to see the family and you miss arguing?

regarding your point above - The girls in my office I estimate are between 40-50 kilos, perhaps I could do a quick survey as to whether or not this is the accepted weight of their Thai partners?

moral of the story - local women were smallish long before the first farang ever set foot in LOS

your post reminds me of those fattish 30 yrs up western women who bitch and complain about how small the locals are, while filling their fats faces with 3 trips to the all-you-can-eat buffet at Sizzler.

I'm particularly fond of 43 Kgs at the moment. Underlying Sickness ? I'm trying to tell myself not :)

Ditto here - There is just something about cute skinny chicks that gets the heart racing (well for me anyway). :D

If its an 'underlying sickness' - well there must be a heck of a lot ill guys around lol :D:D

My ex is 145cm and about 33kg.... so very petite

But then I'm about 176cm and 65kg, so hardly packing in the brawn/muscle myself :)

At that weight, she was very flat-chested, but had a boob job and now is top-heavy and has a tendancy to lose her balance if she leans forward too much :D

Simon

regarding your point above - The girls in my office I estimate are between 40-50 kilos, perhaps I could do a quick survey as to whether or not this is the accepted weight of their Thai partners?

moral of the story - local women were smallish long before the first farang ever set foot in LOS

your post reminds me of those fattish 30 yrs up western women who bitch and complain about how small the locals are, while filling their fats faces with 3 trips to the all-you-can-eat buffet at Sizzler.

And your post reminds me of a certain forum rules...... suggest you tone down the rhetoric.

quote]

Sorry, is this ok now?

And your post reminds me of a certain forum rules...... suggest you tone down the rhetoric.

Shall we take bets on would this consitute a warning if he was talking about men????

Having said that mod,not a nice thing to say and not for all women too,but there does seem a bit of jealousy towards thai women in general,but i love all women

Indeed, the forum rule is quite clear and would have been the same.

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

As is the one regarding discussing moderator action in the open forum.

To answer the question,and i hope this doesnt constitute a warning,i feel sick when i see a thin,not petite or slim,THIN lady of 40k below.The spine sticking out,the bottom of spine sticking out near the ass,the boyish chest,the thin boney legs,spindly arms,no shape.

I always think of a horrible disease when i see these freaks of nature.