Visa For The Uk

hi guys

i have a problem getting a visa for my lady. we have tried twice but got refused twice. i showed money in the bank. my company bank accounts in the uk. bank accounts in thai bank. lots of photos of us as a family. money is not the problem. i have a house in the uk and in thailand. in the last ten years i have been in thailand for 7 years.

i was married to a thai for 25 years and had 3 kids we had no problems then to get visas. my kids all have thai passports as well as uk passports and were all born in the uk.

my girl and i have been together for 5 years. 7 years if i count the time she worked for me before we got together. she has a nice who lives with us she is 7 and my own 11 year old.

now my girl friend is pregnant and i wanted to get her here to see my family before getting married in thailand some have met her but my mum has not and i wanted to get a visiter visa for a holiday in the uk we live in thailand and dont want to live in the uk. i have land in thailand and a small restaurant. and a large one in london.

the question is this when the baby is born, i will get a uk passport for her . will this help in getting a visa for the mother, as she has been refused twice, and what type should we apply for.

i will want to get married some time soon.

is the embassy closed for all visa stuff or can we get to see the consulate. or is this now not possible with the uk border agency running things.

i dont need a visa for her niece as she will stay in thailand with her mum and dad who will look after the place for us. and so with all this can any one shed some light on this for me.

it may be that the british government will fall soon with all the crap they have been up to and it all will change again.

thanks guys

Edited by sweeneythailand

Please don't post in such a large font, it makes it very difficult to read.

Cannot comment on the previous refusals without knowing the type of visa applied for and the reasons for the refusal.

You say that you intend to marry. If you did so, then (assuming you are living in Thailand yourself) then she could apply as the spouse of a British citizen living in Thailand.

As well as the links in this post may be helpful to you.