Chiang Mai Under Construction...

IanForbes

I find it quite amusing actually,how they can sleep any where and anytime.

During the week I had four tilers working in my place.whilst waiting 20 or 30 minutes for more cement,two of them were fast asleep on the freshly tiled floor.I think they were asleep in the first five minutes!

I can only see three people in the photo,do I need to get my eyes checked?

During the week I had four tilers working in my place.whilst waiting 20 or 30 minutes for more cement,two of them were fast asleep on the freshly tiled floor.I think they were asleep in the first five minutes!

I think so! My eyes are terrible and I can see 6 - maybe 7!

I think so! My eyes are terrible and I can see 6 - maybe 7!

I zoomed to 200% and saw 5, and Waldo of course.

All I see is a construction site with a big advertising banner across it. Is there any way to move the banner to see what is posted there? ermm.gif

I'm usually successful with first hitting the "Back" button and then the "Forward" button. I think it's a bug in the ThaiVisa software, and it's really irritating :)

/ Priceless

I painted the 3 columns in front of my house on a Saturday afternoon before Songkran and spent the next week of Songkran in bed with heat exhaustion, it looks like they are a lot smarter than this white man saying "I can do it better and faster by myself".

All I see is a construction site with a big advertising banner across it. Is there any way to move the banner to see what is posted there? ermm.gif

I'm usually successful with first hitting the "Back" button and then the "Forward" button. I think it's a bug in the ThaiVisa software, and it's really irritating :)

/ Priceless

I have found hitting the resize button ( the middle on on the top right a couple of times works. It is a bug and it is b irritatng.

I found 5.

Thats all you can see in the photo, BB, but there were two others not in the picture. It was about 2PM when they were taking their siesta. They were probably waiting for materials to be delivered. I have no problem with Thais taking a rest when it's available. Most of the time they are quite industrious when they have something to do. But, it just amazes me how they can sleep anywhere at any time. I can't spend anymore than 4 hours on a bus, but Thais think nothing of traveling 12 hours or more on the cheapest cramped seats just to save a few baht. They also have the patience to sit around doing nothing all day because they don't have the money to do anything interesting. It would drive me crazy.