Fa Cup Final Is It Or Is It Not On In Thailand

alant

I am confused, is the FA cup final going to be shown on true this year? and if not anyone know where on Pattaya will have it on?

many thanks

al

ps venue for the championship playoff in chiangmai sorted many thanks

they had the semi finals on i am sure they will show the final it will be on thai tv,but i did catch something on true so maybe true will show too.

I just saw an ad for it on Truesport 3 last night - will be shown live.

I saw that too. However True's previous track record means nothing can be taken for granted until the magic hour !

I am sure one of the Thai, free to air stations, will have it so we have them on the bench if needed.

Should be a good game and expect underdogs Everton to have huge sentimental support around the footballing world whether that tranfers to the performance who knows but one thing we do know from their efforts this year Everton will be going flat out to the final whistle.

I just saw an ad for it on Truesport 3 last night - will be shown live.

I saw that too. However True's previous track record means nothing can be taken for granted until the magic hour !

I am sure one of the Thai, free to air stations, will have it so we have them on the bench if needed.

Should be a good game and expect underdogs Everton to have huge sentimental support around the footballing world whether that tranfers to the performance who knows but one thing we do know from their efforts this year Everton will be going flat out to the final whistle.

I think Everton will play it quite defensive and maybe nip it in extra time or penalties.