Bilderberg Group - World Dominance?

[

alors... chacun à son goût! :)

So you base your reality on - what? Anything that is shown to an individual with a closed mind is automaticaly rejected. That is simply your programming. The internet - which you seem fond of - is the worlds number one info medium. If I said I read it on the internet then you would say BS - if I then said it was from your favourite Newspaper website you would still find some way to debunk. Thats your programming! And you my friend have been downloaded with the most powerfull programme.

PS I read on the Internet 2 weeks ago that the UK MPs were stealing from the public purse via false expense claims - and the House Speaker repeatedly tried to cover it up. This according to you would have been a conspiracy theory. But now it is out via mainstream - it is fact. Can you see your programming - can you see it :D

your assumptions are unfounded and nothing but silly. now go, play nicely with the other boys and stop fretting about my programming :D

p.s. did you stop beating your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend? delete what is not applicable :D

I think this is just a conspiracy too http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...ort-wrongs.html

or is it straight from Mr Orwells novel!!

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your assumptions are unfounded and nothing but silly. now go, play nicely with the other boys and stop fretting about my programming :D

p.s. did you stop beating your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend? delete what is not applicable :)

This is the normal response from naam once he knows he is wrong.

Childish and embarrassing.

p.s. did you stop beating your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend? delete what is not applicable :)

This is the normal response from naam once he knows he is wrong.

Childish and embarrassing.

Humankind cannot stand very much reality ' T.S. Eliot' :D (Naamkind)

your assumptions are unfounded and nothing but silly. now go, play nicely with the other boys and stop fretting about my programming :D p.s. did you stop beating your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend? delete what is not applicable :)

This is the normal response from naam once he knows he is wrong. Childish and embarrassing.

it's neither childish nor embarrassing but a tit for tat assumption.

p.s. i assume you changed your underwear after today's Bilderberg scare? :D watch out and check under your bed! perhaps a bunch of Illuminati (please notice the correct spelling and use it in future) are hiding below it? :D

your assumptions are unfounded and nothing but silly. now go, play nicely with the other boys and stop fretting about my programming :D p.s. did you stop beating your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend? delete what is not applicable :D

This is the normal response from naam once he knows he is wrong. Childish and embarrassing.

p.s. i assume you changed your underwear after today's Bilderberg scare? :D watch out and check under your bed! perhaps a bunch of Illuminati (please notice the correct spelling and use it in future) are hiding below it? :D

Come on Naam - just for once in your life try to argue with the intellect of someone who is meant to be a scientist.................. :)

dont just say " play nicely with the other boys " or try to explain everything away with your favourite statment that everything is just a " wet dream " ? :D

Give us a well reasoned argument as to why you think these Bilderberg meetings are so secretive if they have nothing to hide ? :D

your assumptions are unfounded and nothing but silly. now go, play nicely with the other boys and stop fretting about my programming :D p.s. did you stop beating your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend? delete what is not applicable :)

Yes i did notice i spelt it wrong the day after but nevermind eh?

Btw you shouldnt be scared, its a sign of weakness. Just be educated, prepared and you'll fine. Be blind and suffer is the other choice.

Comments Mr Naam http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...ort-wrongs.html

your assumptions are unfounded and nothing but silly. now go, play nicely with the other boys and stop fretting about my programming :D p.s. did you stop beating your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend? delete what is not applicable :D

Come on Naam - just for once in your life try to argue with the intellect of someone who is meant to be a scientist.................. :)

dont just say " play nicely with the other boys " or try to explain everything away with your favourite statment that everything is just a " wet dream " ? :D

Give us a well reasoned argument as to why you think these Bilderberg meetings are so secretive if they have nothing to hide ? :D

Funny thing is its not that secretive anymore, Its just the masses(ie naam) are just to stupid.

Naam you need to get away from the herd, go against the grain... you know by...thinking.

These people dont like you to........ think!!

It puzzles me why people like Naam argues his skepticism in this thread

with such tenacity particularly without contributing anything whatsoever

to support their argument :) . If someone doesn't believe or is apathetic,

why even bother to spend their time posting.

Naam you need to get away from the herd, go against the grain... you know by...thinking.

Me too - the least that any sentient person can do is investigate :D To just refute without foundation is strange indeed :D

The Euro Star Chamber? World Conspiracy? You also believe that Dan Brown is a prophet and The Davinci Code is factual, right? Who else is on in it besides the Republicans and European elitists? We need more names? Sheesh. Just because it says non-fiction on the book aisle does not mean that it is true.

Edited by EndofDays

The Euro Star Chamber? World Conspiracy? You also believe that Dan Brown is a prophet and The Davinci Code is factual, right? Who else is on in it besides the Republicans and European elitists? We need more names? Sheesh. Just because it says non-fiction on the book aisle does not mean that it is true.

I recall one of your recent posts - where you dont mention food - you take the p*ss out of a poster saying the brown shirts etc. are out to get us - yes its all just a big conspiracy :)

Well oh wise one comment on this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...ort-wrongs.html

I thing we know who is mad as a racoon - or do you prefer sheeple Bahaaaa

PS do you think they wiill be given brown shirts

Edited by deprogrammed

I take it you do at least believe there was a meeting that took place

in a hotel in Greece or don't you believe any of that either? :D

Well the people that met there are in fact hoping/ banking that the majority of the world population

have such intense thoughts as you (actually that's an oxymoron in your case ) :)

Dear Naam

As a scientist I would like you to view the following short video - I would appreciate your comments esp re. fluoride

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbWxXZ4hh_o

Great video. Like Alex jones said most people wont understand whats he's talking about as sheeple have been conditioned not to think so much. You know which member of the herd im implying dont you naaaaaaam?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_fluori...te-Aigueperse-4

Dear Naam

As a scientist I would like you to view the following short video - I would appreciate your comments esp re. fluoride

Great video. Like Alex jones said most people wont understand whats he's talking about as sheeple have been conditioned not to think so much. You know which member of the herd im implying dont you naaaaaaam?

Edited by BygonKeaw

Well people - this is not a conspiracy theory. And god help the sheeple

if we end up with our political masters dictating who will be made to wear this.............. :)

'Killer Chip' Implant Would Track, Eliminate Undesirables

It could be the ultimate in political control — but it won't be patented in Germany. German media outlets reported last week that a Saudi inventor's application to patent a "killer chip," as the Swiss tabloids put it. model B would have an extra function — a dose of cyanide to remotely kill the wearer without muss or fuss if authorities deemed he'd become a public threat.

The inventor said the chip could be used to track terrorists, criminals, fugitives, illegal immigrants, political dissidents, domestic servants and foreigners overstaying their visas.

http://cultofthedeadfish.blogspot.com/2009...ould-track.html

Edited by midas

RFID CHIP

Learn more

Also talks about the north american union (do people know about it?)

Not bad 7.7 million views, The revelution is gathering pace the sheeple are beginning to see the truth. :)

Edited by BygonKeaw

What has the Da Vinci code got to do with anything? You are just exposing your ignorance if you think the book is anti NWO.

Dear Naam

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_fluori...te-Aigueperse-4

Yes startling video.................

first we had the b**tards who lied

through their teeth in front of Congress in the 1960s saying

cigarettes not being dangerous to your health. :)

Remember that ?

all these sheeple who are in denial

remind me of the movie " A Few Good Men " with Jack Nicholson

and those infamous words " you cant handle the truth " :D

Now we are supposed to believe the likes of Timothy Geithner about the

state of the economy when he is such a pathetic looking liar :D

for the record: i am not argueing any skepticism. i do not deny that a group named "Bilderberg" exists which has a certain agenda with details not known to any outsider. what i do is a bit of acting as advocatus diaboli and at the same time airing my amusement about people's futile attempts to compensate their frustration (or perhaps boredom) by shouting from morning till evening "the sky is falling!" whilst being busy looking for more youtube clips or blogs prophesying "apocalypse any time from now".

:D

Please open Excel file, More names....

Copy_of_BilderbergExcel.xls

for the record: i am not argueing any skepticism. i do not deny that a group named "Bilderberg" exists which has a certain agenda with details not known to any outsider. what i do is a bit of acting as advocatus diaboli and at the same time airing my amusement about people's futile attempts to compensate their frustration (or perhaps boredom) by shouting from morning till evening "the sky is falling!" whilst being busy looking for more youtube clips or blogs prophesying "apocalypse any time from now".

Please take note all - that the wonderous Naam has not commented on the short vidieo clip nor the Daily Mail news item. His silence speaks volumes. His programming is perfect :D

Ignorance, the root and stem of every evil - 'Plato'

Edited by deprogrammed

to support their argument :D . If someone doesn't believe or is apathetic,

And why is it futile to use your word to express ones concern about the possible loss of personal freedom in this thread ?

And who talks about the sky is falling - only you ! :)

Edited by midas

Please take note all - that the wonderous Naam has not commented on the short vidieo clip nor the Daily Mail news item. His silence speaks volumes. His programming is perfect :D Ignorance, the root and stem of every evil - 'Plato'

i have never commented on any video clip posted here for the simple reason i never watch them. and neither do i read the Daily Mail. but i agree with you that the irrelevant rubbish you are posting speaks volumes :)

'nuff said. asian markets are open, going to make some pocket money or perhaps not. no time to bother with scared little boys. see you all later :D

And why is it futile to use your word to express ones concern about the possible loss of personal freedom in this thread ?

there's a big difference between expressing concern and lamenting potential catastrophies which are unlikely to happen. but even if the latter was the case any lamenting is futile. until now i have not read the slightest suggestion how to counter or fight those horrible Bilderberg monsters :D who -according to the local doom&gloomers :D - plan to turn this planet into a huge Gulag where more than 6 billion people are labouring hard for the Bilderberg benefit.

there's a big difference between expressing concern and lamenting potential catastrophies which are unlikely to happen. but even if the latter was the case any lamenting is futile. until now i have not read the slightest suggestion how to counter or fight those horrible Bilderberg monsters :D who -according to the local doom&gloomers :D - plan to turn this planet into a huge Gulag where more than 6 billion people are labouring hard for the Bilderberg benefit.

Well I wonder if we asked some of the citizens of countries like North Korea

and Burma if they would have at least liked the opportunity years ago to express their views-

even in this type of forum if they had the chance at that time? :D

As to how to counter or fight those horrible Bilderberg monsters -spread the word

through the Internet -for example watch how some of the citizens

of the USA propose to challenge anyone who infringes on their rights :D-

Gun sales at record levels

ruger firearms of prescott arizona is reporting $48,000,000.00 in backlog of orders.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pittsburgh...LT0QRBL26AM37SV

people are not going to take this lying down :D