Bilderberg Group - World Dominance?

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arguments?? You cant argue you silly uneducated old fool. You have admitted to many times already you dont look at both sides.

Why do all the donuts end up in pattaya???

Uncharacteristic for a scientist.........for a Dr. dont you think ? :)

when the poor boys are running out of irrelevant arguments they resort to ridiculous statements, not realising that they ridicule themselves. go ahead boys. make my day! i am through with the cartoons in the daily newspaper and look forward to be amused by you :)

Bygon,

Watched your video, and found it quite interesting. It didn't really answer any questions, just posed many reasonable ones. Also, it was guilty of presenting things as facts, without substantiating. That said, there are a lot of reasonable people asking reasonable questions, and I think the government owes it to those who have lost so much (family members as well as 2 wars) to explain things. Sure they will get to it shortly after closing Gitmo, releasing the torture photos, etc, etc.

As for Bilderberg, not so amazing that rich and powerful people would meet together, and even discuss the world and what they think is good for it. I really dont believe in some secret sinister group acting in concert. To say that these people share common interests, and that people are self interested, is reasonable enough, and may result in the same outcome as your sinister group.

Bygon,

Watched your video, and found it quite interesting. It didn't really answer any questions, just posed many reasonable ones. Also, it was guilty of presenting things as facts, without substantiating. That said, there are a lot of reasonable people asking reasonable questions, and I think the government owes it to those who have lost so much (family members as well as 2 wars) to explain things. Sure they will get to it shortly after closing Gitmo, releasing the torture photos, etc, etc.

As for Bilderberg, not so amazing that rich and powerful people would meet together, and even discuss the world and what they think is good for it. I really dont believe in some secret sinister group acting in concert. To say that these people share common interests, and that people are self interested, is reasonable enough, and may result in the same outcome as your sinister group.

And there's the rub! :)

So you don't think there is anything even remotely or potentially sinister about a group of powerful people meeting together to discuss the world and what they think is good for it ? what's all this rubbish about democracy then ? :D

Do you feel comfortable knowing that they may be planning a future for you that you would not choose yourself? :D

I don't find it any more sinister than a bunch of wealthy chaps getting together at the country club, and discussing their local community.

Nor do I think that there is some grand sinister plan.

As I stated, I think it is a bunch of people with common interests, and of common social strata, which are drawn together to discuss the issues of the day.

What you are missing from my post, is that I am fully aware that these people may come to form certain conclusions (ie- one world government is good), and being the ones who have power to make change, bring about the very change you worry about. Fait Accompli.

No sinister group, nor sinister people, just powerful self interested people who have the power to bring about change, even without a plan to do so.

I don't find it any more sinister than a bunch of wealthy chaps getting together at the country club, and discussing their local community.

As I stated, I think it is a bunch of people with common interests, :) and of common social strata, which are drawn together to discuss the issues of the day.

What you are missing from my post, is that I am fully aware that these people may come to form certain conclusions (ie- one world government is good), and being the ones who have power to make change, bring about the very change you worry about. Fait Accompli.

No sinister group, nor sinister people, just powerful self interested people who have the power to bring about change, even without a plan to do so.

Yes but don't you think it would be nice for these people to share the changes they have in their mind with the rest of the

population before they start implementing them ? May be just maybe some of what they have in mind

may not be so palatable to the rest of us......................? :D

Obama promised change for example and boy did he deliver in the most unimaginable ways ! :D

So, you and your local white collar expat buddies get together at your local watering hole, and discuss how Thais are uneducated, don't know whats good for themselves, need to be guided/controlled, etc.

Are you going to start publishing minutes from your meetings at the pub for the local Thai to read?

Why would they?

That said, I bet they see you in the same way. :)

'Condemnation without investigation is the ultimate form of ignorance' - Albert Einstein

The only sobering thought to take away from this debate is the fact that the likes of Naam and Socal are despised by those they seek to represent :)

You really should take a lesson in english or reading, at least where I am concerned.

I for one do not seek to represent a bunch of elitists, and while I doubt they despise me, they probably view me as entirely insignificant.

I just do not think that it is a sinister group, with some grand plan.

Should Bill Gates and Warren Buffet not be allowed to meet? Are they evil people? Do they have some grand scheme for controlling the world? Should they have to publish minutes from their meeting. My answer to all of the above is no.

That said, do I believe they share views? Do I believe they discuss what they think might be good for the economy, the US, or the world? Do they prehaps share their views with other people of power? Do these views bring about change, even without some grand plan to make it so? My answer to all of the above is yes.

So, forgive me for looking at things rationaly, rather than being a paranoid <deleted>. :D

So, you and your local white collar expat buddies get together at your local watering hole, and discuss how Thais are uneducated, don't know whats good for themselves, need to be guided/controlled, etc.

Are you going to start publishing minutes from your meetings at the pub for the local Thai to read?

Why would they?

That said, I bet they see you in the same way. :D ???????????????????? :D

That's a farcical analogy -give us a break! :)

No matter what would be discussed in a bar environment -the elected representatives make the decisions regarding Thailand

and protect of the interests of the Thai citizens.

But the Bildberg Group are powerful and rich enough to bribe their way through all levels of international government

to get what they want and who protects our interests? They would be working entirely to their own agenda

and we don't even know what that agenda is.

Well SoCal- even if this isn't sinister you have to agree this is undesirable? :)

In any case, The Bildberg Group meetings are not the be all and the end all of what's happening-

it's just another piece of the jigsaw involving a whole range of events that are occurring by stealth

it's the thin end of the wedge and the next thing is these images will be beamed

around American cities on giant screens -a softening up process

White House Producing Its Own News Reports, Shutting Out the Press Pool :D

"Obama White House officials decided to do their own media report on the visit, complete with cuts, interviews, and chyrons identifying who's speaking," writes Tapper, while the pool report from the day said: "Your Pool was not allowed to go over and shoot POTUS with the team shooting hoops. We protested loudly."

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/politi...pool_117098.asp

'Condemnation without investigation is the ultimate form of ignorance' - Albert Einstein

The only sobering thought to take away from this debate is the fact that the likes of Naam and Socal are despised by those they seek to represent :D

You really should take a lesson in english or reading, at least where I am concerned.

I for one do not seek to represent a bunch of elitists, and while I doubt they despise me, they probably view me as entirely insignificant.

Should Bill Gates and Warren Buffet not be allowed to meet? Are they evil people? Do they have some grand scheme for controlling the world? Should they have to publish minutes from their meeting. My answer to all of the above is no.

That said, do I believe they share views? Do I believe they discuss what they think might be good for the economy, the US, or the world? Do they prehaps share their views with other people of power? Do these views bring about change, even without some grand plan to make it so? My answer to all of the above is yes.

So, forgive me for looking at things rationaly, rather than being a paranoid <deleted>. :D

SoCal - In the words of John McCain " you simply don't get it "

i mean when Bill Gates and Warren Buffet meet I don't think they employ an army of private guards

armed with machine guns to keep everyone out ?

maybe you have been living in Vietnam too long -I mean they were and still are made to keep their mouths shut :)

The only sobering thought to take away from this debate is the fact that the likes of Naam and Socal are despised by those they seek to represent :D

Mao and Stalin were responsible for the murder of upto 200 million of their own citizens during peace time.

The elite cabal (familys) who pulled their strings are the same elite who dictate everything that happens globaly today. Now I suppose it is comfortable to think that these people have had a change of heart and only have your best interests at heart - after all this is the 21st century :)

Now I do take your advice that I should take a lesson in reading or writing - if you take a lesson in modern history :D (Oh, perhaps you think Hoover was a paranoid <deleted>)

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Why would they?

That said, I bet they see you in the same way. :D ???????????????????? :D

That's a farcical analogy -give us a break! :)

No matter what would be discussed in a bar environment -the elected representatives make the decisions regarding Thailand

and protect of the interests of the Thai citizens.

But the Bildberg Group are powerful and rich enough to bribe their way through all levels of international government

to get what they want and who protects our interests? They would be working entirely to their own agenda

and we don't even know what that agenda is.

I know you are afraid, but try not to take yourself too serious.

Okay, how about the King meeting with the Prime Minister, some generals, and several leading "power brokers" in Thailand?

Are some of them elected?

Are some of them rich enough to bribe their way into their position?

Do they think they know better than the average Thai?

Do they have their own agendas?

Do you know what their agenda is? Do they publish who attends the meeting, what is discussed by who, etc?

Are these men, lets not be exclusive, and women evil?

Are they part of some evil secret group?

i mean when Bill Gates and Warren Buffet meet I don't think they employ an army of private guards

maybe you have been living in Vietnam too long -I mean they were and still are made to keep their mouths shut :)

D'uh, do you think they employ an army of private body guards, because it is a meeting of +100 of the richest and most powerful people in the world, who fear disruptions from a bunch of crackpots?

Psst, word has it that the evil president employs a secret army to protect him from all the good people of the world. This army is so secretive, that its real name is not even known, so we will refer to it from here on out as the secret service. They dress in ceremonial suits, and have their own language they sign to each other, for which we cannot decifer. This army even has a secret name they call their leader, derived from the midevil god- POTUS. :D

What do you know about Vietnam? Have you been here? Much like the zombies back home, you probably won't believe me when I tell you that Vietnam is less repressive than the US, and certainly Thailand for that matter.

Mao and Stalin were responsible for the murder of upto 200 million of their own citizens during peace time.

The elite cabal (familys) who pulled their strings are the same elite who dictate everything that happens globaly today. Now I suppose it is comfortable to think that these people have had a change of heart and only have your best interests at heart - after all this is the 21st century :)

Now I do take your advice that I should take a lesson in reading or writing - if you take a lesson in modern history :D (Oh, perhaps you think Hoover was a paranoid <deleted>)

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Are you now telling me Mao and Stalin were founding members of the Bilderberg group? :D

Mind you I have no problem in you telling me that the "elite" pull the strings. I just don't believe in a secret evil "cabal", with some grand plan. Nor do I believe necessarily that this elite is made up of the same elite of the past.

I believe that they run in common circles, share common interests, and act in their own self interest. Having power, they are more apt to bring about their interests.

I find common sense is often lost on the radical, no matter what side, or what issue, so forgive me if I don't entertain you any longer. :D

Don't sweat the future, you are not in control of it, and better off not knowing "their plan." :D

D'uh, do you think they employ an army of private body guards, because it is a meeting of +100 of the richest and most powerful people in the world, who fear disruptions from a bunch of crackpots?

Psst, word has it that the evil president employs a secret army to protect him from all the good people of the world. This army is so secretive, that its real name is not even known, so we will refer to it from here on out as the secret service. They dress in ceremonial suits, and have their own language they sign to each other, for which we cannot decifer. This army even has a secret name they call their leader, derived from the midevil god- POTUS. :D

What do you know about Vietnam? Have you been here? Much like the zombies back home, you probably won't believe me when I tell you that Vietnam is less repressive than the US, and certainly Thailand for that matter.

Go on mocking to your hearts content because they are relying that people will " think " like you :D

And talking about crackpots and zombies I have my own opinion as to who is in that classification ! :D

And I know a great deal about Vietnam -I started going there just after Doi Moi in 1993

and I even make regular trips there now so don't try telling me there is 100 percent

freedom of speech out on the streets if you openly criticized or made fun of

the government? :D

I have also been to North Korea -have you been there? You should try it and may be

you will see the evidence in real life of what is like not be able to do anything

about it after freedom is taken away from you.

Are you now telling me Mao and Stalin were founding members of the Bilderberg group? :D

Mind you I have no problem in you telling me that the "elite" pull the strings. I just don't believe in a secret evil "cabal", with some grand plan. Nor do I believe necessarily that this elite is made up of the same elite of the past.

I believe that they run in common circles, share common interests, and act in their own self interest. Having power, they are more apt to bring about their interests.

I find common sense is often lost on the radical, no matter what side, or what issue, so forgive me if I don't entertain you any longer. :D

Don't sweat the future, you are not in control of it, and better off not knowing "their plan." :D

You believe this and believe that - blind belief :D I believe nothing - I only suggest possibilitys gleaned by reading the history.

A radical my friend is one with firm blind beliefs :D

PS The Bilderberg Group was formed in 1957 - so I am not telling you Mao and Stalin were founder members. Again, please read a least a little history. Blind faith is not education!

Edited by deprogrammed

Bygon,

Yes your right but why are the questions refused to be answered?? Its quite simple really get the president of the usa to show us a decent clip from the 87 security cameras around the pentagon all pointing at the pentagon and show us that plane hitting. After all its the most protected building on the planet isnt it.

Prove the millions wrong and then we can all relax and remember what such a beautiful planet we live on with lots of lovely american/uk leaders trying to protect us for the good of the world!

As I stated, I think it is a bunch of people with common interests, and of common social strata, which are drawn together to discuss the issues of the day.

Is it fair if they bring about there change by manilpuating finiancial crisis/wars to get there way? There is a very very high if not definate chance there doing this?? Actually i would say certain but would you be happy about this?

The only sobering thought to take away from this debate is the fact that the likes of Naam and Socal are despised by those they seek to represent :)

You have so many questions soooooooooooooo why dont you research for yourself, Its the least you owe yourself.

Bilderberg Group orders destruction of US Dollar?

A new Kremlin report on the shadowy Bilderberg Group, who this past week held their annual meeting in Greece, states that the West’s financial, political and corporate elite emerged from their conclave after coming to an agreement that in order to continue their drive towards a New World Order dominated by the Western Powers, the US Dollar has to be “totally” destroyed.

Even worse, a new US report on these secret Bilderberg meetings states: “Investigative journalist Daniel Estulin, whose information from inside Bilderberg has routinely proven accurate, states that the global elite’s plan to completely destroy the economy and ultimately lower global population by two thirds has stoked fears even within Bilderberg itself that the fallout from such chaos could ultimately result in the globalists losing their control over the world.”

Prior to the Bilderberg Meeting, the Kremlin report continues, most of the West’s wealthiest elite convened at an unprecedented secret meeting in New York called for and led by the staunch New World Orderlist David Rockefeller to plot the demise of the US Dollar and which, strangely, was reported in the US mainstream propaganda media, but to which the dissident American website PrisonPlanet.Com questioned by stating:

“ABC News today devoted a prominently featured three page story to a “secret meeting” of rich philanthropists which took place earlier this month in New York, and yet one of the biggest news corporations in America was completely silent during a far more important meeting of around 150 of the world’s powerbrokers at the Bilderberg conference last week.”

To the ‘ultimate’ outcome of the plans of the West’s elite classes, connived under the auspicious of the Nazi backed Bilderberg Group, Russian Intelligence Analysts predict that their fears of “losing control” due to the catastrophic chaos they are embroiling our World in are, indeed, valid, especially since the unleashing upon our Earth’s population the bioengineered H1N1 Swine Flu variant that is continuing its unrelenting march of death and illness across our entire Earth, and when coupled with the total collapse of the Global economic system can only lead to Total War.

Russian President Medvedev has joined calls by China, Brazil, and other Nations, to prepare for the collapse of the US Dollar and has put forth the Russian Ruble as one of a number of International Reserve Currencies to replace the soon to collapse American currency, and as warned about by the St. Petersburg Times News Service:

“Last week, despite the apparent appeal of the dollar in the midst of this global crisis, the U.S. bond market — often a harbinger of future trends — suddenly panicked, and the prices of U.S. Treasury bonds plummeted with 10-year yields jumping to over 3.3 percent. This could be ominous for the future of the dollar.”

Even worse for these American people is how horrific their immediate economic future is going to be, and as best articulated by Gary Dorsch, the editor of Global Money Trends, who writes: “No one is asking who will purchase the $1-trillion of US Treasuries to be offered to the market by September. Once that colossal amount of paper is bought, who will purchase another $5-trillion of Treasury paper over the next four-years, as the US-government plunges deeper into insolvency. The Federal Reserve would be forced to print (monetize) vast quantities of US-dollars to pay the principal and interest on the national debt that is not covered by tax revenue.”

Bloomberg News Service is further reporting today that the concerns of the US Federal Reserve Bank are also growing, and as we can read, “Policy makers, meeting April 28-29 in Washington, saw “significant downside risks” to the outlook for the economy, with the global financial system still “vulnerable to further shocks,” minutes of the session released yesterday said.”

With the US now reporting another record being set in the number of their citizens out of work and claiming unemployment benefits, the true number of American jobless has reached a staggering 15.8% of their workforce with no relief in sight and many Russian analysts predicting a summer of violence due to massive discord among these beleaguered people as once their relief payments run out there exists no more money to pay them.

It is important to note that Great Britain is preceding the US into bankruptcy and is reported close to losing its AAA Credit Rating as it suffers its worst economic crisis since World War II, with the Financial Post issuing a further warning to the Americans, and as we can read:

“The U.S. dollar's day of reckoning may be inching closer as its status as a safe-haven currency fades with every uptick in stocks and commodities and its potential risks - debt and inflation - are brought under a harsher spotlight. Ashraf Laidi, chief market strategist at CMC Markets, said Wednesday a "serious case of dollar damage" was underway. "We long warned about the day of reckoning for the dollar emerging at the next economic recovery," Mr. Laidi said in a note.”

After the deliberate collapsing of the US Dollar, these reports continue, the Bilderberg ‘plan’ for the Global economy rests on what are called Special Drawing Rights issued by the Western controlled International Monetary Fund, and which the Telegraph News Service succinctly warns:

“The International Monetary Fund is poised to embark on what analysts have described as "global quantitative easing" by printing billions of dollars worth of a global "super-currency" in an unprecedented new effort to address the economic crisis.”

Russian economists warn that this IMF attempt to destroy the value of Eastern European, Asian and Middle Eastern economies is ‘doomed to failure’, and now being reported that oil rich Saudi Arabia has now joined Russia, China and Brazil by refusing to lend to this travesty of a bank backed by the West and intent upon massive destruction to obtain their goals.

The American people continue to remain, for the most part, blissfully unaware of catastrophe looming before them and continue to believe the litany of Orwellian lies being poured upon them by their propaganda media organs, never once raising any objection to trillions of dollars that have been stolen from them and which continues to flow the pockets of their political and corporate overlords intent upon destroying, forever, their once great Nation and which the US Federal Reserve Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman stated brazenly before the US Congress that she has “no idea” where $9 Trillion of US taxpayer has gone, or who got it.

But, to the worst actions being done by these witless Americans is their continuing to pay into their bankrupt banks their hard-earned monies which within the next year will cease to have any value whatsoever instead of using what little time they have left to prepare for the many catastrophes to come. And, what makes this especially appalling is that these Americans are continuing to pay their debts so that they can remain good credit risks, while at the same time their banks are bankrupt, their government broke and their way of life changed forever.

One wonders if these people have truly lost the instinct to survive or, before all is said and done, they will explode with righteous anger over the destruction of their homes, families and Nation as a whole

Can the "source" be mentioned please?

You might wanna check what exactly SDR's are here: http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/facts/sdr.HTM

It is not money that can be printed.

:)

The source is http://macedoniaonline.eu but I don't see why that matters. We all know the truth of which it speaks, only the narrowminded sheeple could take issue with it. Let us thank God that the Macedonians are discovering these things.

Edited by OriginalPoster