Web Programming For Online Maps

I am russian expatriate, stay in Thailand almost 2 years.

10+ years web programming experience, work for SatSafe.se (map server support, GPS service)

The site provides pretty good coverage for SWE, unfortunately not very detailed in case of Thailand, but places like Vientiane, Phnom Penh, Angeles delivered with details level which can be compared to commercial maps and GIS data. In particular, its more detailed than Google Maps or Microsoft VE for mentioned cities, plus you can use it for commercial purposes free and legal, while GM or VE enterprise license will cost you thousands of dollars.

so anybody who interested can use this maps for whatever purpose - online maps, printing, customization or hosting at own server.

I can provide all services for any of this tasks - map data extraction, conversion, modification or building dedicated hosting with 100% free and legal map server software.

Contact me for the link to the "proof of concept" site.

its very simple, I build it myself in about one week, most of work was adding Points Of Interest to default OSM map.

so I see it as good business opportunity for the one with right business skills. since I am want to be focused purely on technical and management stuff, I look for investor, partner or businessman to use this great (imho) opportunity to create our own map-related service.

feel free to contact me directly by PM