My Member # Is Lower Than Yours!

Daren

Hmmm, been a round a few years now, but you guys make feel like a new kid on the block.

Looking at the member No's. Its amazing how it has snowballed.

If I joined a few months yearlier and I would have had a 3 digit member number.

Any stats about how many joined each year?

Actually that would be quite interesting to see - whether membership has kept growing exponentially stronger, or whether there have been peaks & troughs over the last 7 years... I'm sure one of the lurking boffins will have an idea of what sort of detail is available from the board stats.

Personally I've often wondered if there are patterns over different parts of the year say (holiday periods, seasonal variations) which might show a marked increase in membership....

...then again, I don't get out much, so wouldn't be surprised if the most folks had better things to ponder than board stats :)

Phazey - where are you old chap???

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, been a round a few years now, but you guys make feel like a new kid on the block.

Looking at the member No's. Its amazing how it has snowballed.

If I joined a few months yearlier and I would have had a 3 digit member number.

Any stats about how many joined each year?

Actually that would be quite interesting to see - whether membership has kept growing exponentially stronger, or whether there have been peaks & troughs over the last 7 years... I'm sure one of the lurking boffins will have an idea of what sort of detail is available from the board stats.

Personally I've often wondered if there are patterns over different parts of the year say (holiday periods, seasonal variations) which might show a marked increase in membership....

...then again, I don't get out much, so wouldn't be surprised if the most folks had better things to ponder than board stats :)

Phazey - where are you old chap???

Good stuff.

Hoping someone can come up with something.

And it is not only boring numbers, because we all know how statistics here on TV sparks some interesting discussions.

Where interesting and educational links sometimes are attached in the posts.