Hardwood Garden Set (table, Chairs,parasol)

Dear Fellow Forum members

I am looking for the above preferably in a hexagon shape (but round will do) table and 4 chairs and in hardwood such as teak. The type with the gaps inbetween the wood. Along with a parasol. I have had a quick look around but no luck so far. Can anyone point me in the right direction and any idea of prices. Better to go to Surat Thani ?

Thanks

Nirvana

Dear Fellow Forum members

I am looking for the above preferably in a hexagon shape (but round will do) table and 4 chairs and in hardwood such as teak. The type with the gaps inbetween the wood. Along with a parasol. I have had a quick look around but no luck so far. Can anyone point me in the right direction and any idea of prices. Better to go to Surat Thani ?

Thanks

Nirvana

Have you looked at some of the timber shops ?But to be honest, I think the main land would be a better option.

That table from beautiful world wholesalers in Bophut (near maenam post office) would be around 10,000b and the chairs between 1500-3500 dependign on size. really nice construction with dowels and Livis oil finish (a high quality teak oil from germany)

I will be looking for patio furniture too in the future (when I single-handedly finish my project...). What type are you talking about? Can you post a small photo?

Hi Mark

Here with my attempt .

The chairs do not need to be so small and the table not so large.

Anyhow the table has a hole in the middle which the parasol goes through.

post-46193-1243043054_thumb.jpg

Nirvana

Ah...

If memory serves, there is a shop in Nathon that has all manner of furniture that might interest you (and me). I think it's just out of town past the BKK Bank, but I could be wrong. I want to go check this out myself so I will post when I do (and it's the season for those little durians now that are SO good and they sell them over there for 25 baht each).