Beautiful Thai 6th Month Old Dog Needs A Home

Scozanon

post-71656-1242735683_thumb.jpgMy husband and I found a puppy five months ago. She is now six months old, and she is an absolute sweetheart. Her name is Cecilia (Ceci), and she is house trained and obedience trained. We have to leave for Australia at short notice, and we need to find her a new home. It is illegal to take Thai dogs to Australia. I am beside myself, because she is my baby. The Soi Dog foundation said we need to find her a home, or she will be put to sleep, because if they kennel her she will simply die of a broken heart. Please help! She is full of energy and loves the beach. She is an excellent guard dog. She would never bite or snap at anyone. She needs daily exercise. Please take her home, she will become the love of your life.

The best thing you can do is have her put to sleep

No one will care for your dog the way you do

post-71656-1242739128_thumb.jpg

Putting her to sleep is NOT an option. She is a wonderful dog and deserves better. I know there is someone who will want her.

With out sounding heartless

The best thing you can do is have her put to sleep

No one will care for your dog the way you do

PS

I AM A DOG LOVER

If they can find the doggy home then they won't NEED to put it to sleep. Sheesh, give the pooch a chance.

Some one will want her, I am sure.

Without wanting to invoke prejudice amongst readers, I am wondering where you found her? I assume she's a mixed breed. Was she the pup of a soi dog? Is she an intelligent dog? Has she had injections and things? I am sure she's free of fleas being its your much loved friend.

Without wanting to invoke prejudice amongst readers, I am wondering where you found her? I assume she's a mixed breed. Was she the pup of a soi dog? Is she an intelligent dog? Has she had injections and things? I am sure she's free of fleas being its your much loved friend.

We were driving over this little bridge thing near Laguna, and the truck in front of us stoppped and dumped her off the back. There was no way we could just leave her. She is a Bangkaew (actually a saught after breed).

"Thai Bangkaew Dogs are alert and watchful, protective of home and family. Bangkaew are devoted to their masters but can be aloof with strangers. Agile and active, they are strong swimmers. They are highly intelligent but can be stubborn and benefit from training. Positive reinforcement methods work best with this breed. It has been said that these dogs are mixed from a wolf, a fox and a normal house dog or a lab."

Ceci is up to date on all of her vaccinations. She is not yet spayed - we were just going to do it this week, and now this has happened, so I would like to wait so as not to upset her more with the future change to her life. She is extremely intelligent, and she is also stubborn. However, I have trained her, and she heels on a slack leash, she sits, comes and stays, she waits to be told when she is allowed to eat, and she is full of adoration. Because her hair is so white, any fleas or ticks show up immediately, and she hasn't had any problems. She LOVES the beach, and happily showers with me afterwards for sand removal.

Please someone help!

And thank you for your interest.

We were driving over this little bridge thing near Laguna, and the truck in front of us stoppped and dumped her off the back. There was no way we could just leave her. She is a Bangkaew (actually a saught after breed).

"Thai Bangkaew Dogs are alert and watchful, protective of home and family. Bangkaew are devoted to their masters but can be aloof with strangers. Agile and active, they are strong swimmers. They are highly intelligent but can be stubborn and benefit from training. Positive reinforcement methods work best with this breed. It has been said that these dogs are mixed from a wolf, a fox and a normal house dog or a lab."

Ceci is up to date on all of her vaccinations. She is not yet spayed - we were just going to do it this week, and now this has happened, so I would like to wait so as not to upset her more with the future change to her life. She is extremely intelligent, and she is also stubborn. However, I have trained her, and she heels on a slack leash, she sits, comes and stays, she waits to be told when she is allowed to eat, and she is full of adoration. Because her hair is so white, any fleas or ticks show up immediately, and she hasn't had any problems. She LOVES the beach, and happily showers with me afterwards for sand removal.

Please someone help!

And thank you for your interest.

Hi Scozanon,

Let me introduce myself. I am Benny and i am a dog lover myself....after reading ur pleas,i am very keen to help you. I would like adopt Ceci and take good care of her. i currently have 1 golden retriever and 4 mixed poodles..i have seen her pictures and she is really wonderful. she resembles like one of my dogs..pictured below.. But now the problem is: i am living in Chiangrai, Mae Sai. Is there any transportation mode that Ceci can be transported here..By Thai Airways? please let me know as i am sincerely very keen in giving her a warm home..she deserve our love and care..i wouldn't want to see Ceci being put to sleep.please let me know how's the arrangement.Thanks Benny!

post-76100-1242747517_thumb.jpg

post-76100-1242747543_thumb.jpg

post-76100-1242747590_thumb.jpg

post-76100-1242747615_thumb.jpg

post-76100-1242747686_thumb.jpg

Hi Scozanon,

Let me introduce myself. I am Benny and i am a dog lover myself....after reading ur pleas,i am very keen to help you. I would like adopt Ceci and take good care of her. i currently have 1 golden retriever and 4 mixed poodles..i have seen her pictures and she is really wonderful. she resembles like one of my dogs..pictured below.. But now the problem is: i am living in Chiangrai, Mae Sai. Is there any transportation mode that Ceci can be transported here..By Thai Airways? please let me know as i am sincerely very keen in giving her a warm home..she deserve our love and care..i wouldn't want to see Ceci being put to sleep.please let me know how's the arrangement.Thanks Benny!

Hi Benny,

You are a Godsend. Does this mean I can get some sleep tonight?? I will call Thai Airways tomorrow to see about how to arrange this (and if any other readers out there have any ideas, please let me know). And there's one thing I have to say: THANK YOU!! I am so glad there are kind-hearted people out there... :)

I will send you a message as soon as I get info from Thai Airways.

Thank you! Sleep well.