Tryptophan

peanut

Well it looks like no-one knows anyway... :) From what I've seen here you can only buy various combinations of amino-acids, but not this one alone.

Have you ordered online before, can you recommend any trustworthy sites wxpwzrd??

Well I picked up a supply of my supplements my last trip to the US. I was given an online reccomendation of puritan.com but I do not see they carry tryp... I have sent them an email asking them if they do, because they appear to have decent online prices and appears they will ship to Thailand.

I was also given another online shop - vitacost.com - that does have the supplement, but Thailand is not on their list of online ship to addresses. Likely because many online payment fraud detection engines list Thailand as a high risk country.

There is a series of counters on, I think , the third level of MBK. The first counter is well-know for it's copy watches, then there's make-up and then a sort of health food/additive counter with many supplements, amino-acids etc. Never looked in great detail but maybe worth a try.

Given that the watches are fake, can't guarantee anything else will be genuine either.. :)

There is a series of counters on, I think , the third level of MBK. The first counter is well-know for it's copy watches, then there's make-up and then a sort of health food/additive counter with many supplements, amino-acids etc. Never looked in great detail but maybe worth a try.

Given that the watches are fake, can't guarantee anything else will be genuine either.. :)

I once bought melatonin there and, based on (lack of) effects, that was fake. So I would have my doubts about the tryptophan......

Have a look at :www.doctoryourself.com

The link for depression on the left side has a good article covering Tryptophan.

It doesn't tell you where you can buy it as a supplement but it does tell you which are the best foods as a source (brewers yeast being the best by far).

LP