Waitrose Foods From Uk

For those interested it seems that Tops (in CM at least) have had new deliveries of Waitrose products from UK.

Linconshire,Cumberland ,Chipolatas and bulk pork sausages.

Fish pies.Fresh Haddock fillets and coated Haddock and Cod.

All very pricy or course but a much bigger selection from a few weeks ago.

agood selection of Biscuits as well....oatcakes from Scotland.

I was specialy pleased with the frozen Parsnips and broad beans.....which incidentaly I noticed were New Zealand grown....a long journey from NZ to UK to LOS...to my freezer!!

Great - I'll go and check the sell by date as the last lot was very nicely priced as the sell by date approached.

The butter was 42 Baht for 250gm and the cheese at 34 and 41 Baht was lovely. Nearly finished it all now.

I could not pay the full price ...............................

• 2 months later...

Central (Tops) at Chaeng Watthana has has a good selection of Waitrose product since it opened several month ago. The frozen chips are a good buy and a good selection from wedges to American thin cut french fries.

Picked up a slice of Aussie wagyu beef marked down 50% on the last visit. At 4,850bt per kilo full price I don't mind picking up a small slice at a discount. Often similar discounts on imported regular beef to match the price of TF cuts.

The Waitrose vegies do appear to be expensive and I think if you have a patch or dirt around you house or a village market near by why would you buy frozen imported vegies ?

why would you buy frozen imported vegies ?

Never seen Parsnips, broad beans, leeks local grown on a market....

Big C and Carrefour often have fresh leeks, Tesco Lotus have frozen broad beans...

Has anyone every looked at frozen fruit in Makro ? Raspberries, Strawberries, Apricots etc VERY cheap