Mtv Asia Aid

stats

Ha ha ha ha !!!!

Well ive seen the Mtv asia aid to be honest Tata young was the bigest flop....With all the think make up on her face i think she's just a poster girl...Having a beautiful body doesn't means you have a beautiful voice...Her voice was a total break down when she perform live on stage...I keep on saying to myself when will stop this its making our ears painful to hear her voice....

Just look at Kelly Clarkson of the American Idol ..Damm her voice is the most powerful ive heard on nite it was a sould of sole and RnB kind of tone.

Siti Nurhaliza of Malaysia voice was sweet and nice she perfoem well live as thats why they called her princess of souland rnb of Asia..

Bird thongchai was the icing on the cake he's latest track seal the day with a very sensational dancing and singing...i think he is considered to be the only thai that could perform and sing Live....

But Tata Young was a Flop ..we've only listen to the cd's we bought and its nice listening to a recorded track but to be honest she cant perform live ..it was ashammed....her voice was a crack down....

Why cant Thai singer cant go regional ??? Simple because they dont have that powerful voice to sing live..Simple as that..Any oppinion out there???

Tata young have no talent at all, She cant sing live,only a couple of dance step that she knows...Unlike the western performer they are all worl class....Tata and thais singer cant even match with the likes of Indonesian,Malaysian and the filipino singers...

Tytus you wanna know how she gets into the Thai music industry??here i'll tell ya...Once before long long time ago when she was nobody,she used to seduce a music producer and all the rich and powerful men's with her bitchy looks...hehhehe LOL...thats the fact...

I knew Paradon personally ...Well he was really heart broken with their relationship after paradon mother ask them to end their relationship...Paradon mom's reveal in the press saying that her son could get a virgin girl to get marry with...

Tata used to Quote in the media saying that she only likes to be with Rich powerful and famous male

She used Paradon as her MArketing gimick ....

SHE HAVE NO SINGING TALENT..... :o