Sprite Lite (light)

Gladiator

Anyone know the story on Sprite Lite (light) soft drink ?

It appeared on the market about two years ago - then gradually disappeared from the shelves of both the supermarkets and the mini-marts.

In that both Pepsi Max and Coke Zero are not to my taste - just curious.

arrrgggg no sprite lite, my prefered sang som diluent, any bar owners care to comment, have loads at home but some bars that used to have it hav recently said they dont have

As far as I know Sprite light is still available in Makro or direct from Coke- in cans that is. I stock it in my Pub on a 'by request' basis -meaning I sell so little of it that I can't justify fridge space for it, so I keep it out back.

My supplier in Mae-Jo says Sprite-Zero is no-longer available, but I secured the last 4 over-date bottles, several weeks ago. :D I had thought I must be the only person who liked it !

Will look for the cans next time I'm in Makro ! :)

My supplier in Mae-Jo says Sprite-Zero is no-longer available, but I secured the last 4 over-date bottles, several weeks ago. :D I had thought I must be the only person who liked it !

Will look for the cans next time I'm in Makro ! :)

I couldn't find any last time at Makro; I hope they bring it back since it is readily available in the US.

You could always build it yourself with Soda water, lemon / lime juice & Equal. Number One bar has real lemons and above-average soda water (Schweppes was it), so all you need to source is some limes. And a box of Equal at Makro. :)

I have to correct myself here; Number One bar has BOTH the Western yellow lemons as well as Thai limes. So all you'd to bring is some sweetener. :D

Posts have been deleted. Please no promotion of your business. Spamming is not allowed on Thai Visa and will result in the permanent suspension of one's account. :)

Posts have been deleted. Please no promotion of your business. Spamming is not allowed on Thai Visa and will result in the permanent suspension of one's account. :)

i obviously dont know what the content was that resulted in the deletion, but as a "punter" ie just a guy that likes a certain drink with in this case sprite lite as the chosen mixer, i really want to know which bars offer it in chiangmai, are these bars allowed to answer or would that constitute promotion?

if they are not allowed to answer how do i get the info i want?

A simple response suffices but further posts by bar owners promoting their bars or restaurants were what was deleted and is precisely what is not allowed, as these posters are well aware. Since the deletion was not aimed at you, I don't see the need to bring up a moderator action in the open forum when a PM to me would have worked, don't you think?

Anyone know the story on Sprite Lite (light) soft drink ?

It appeared on the market about two years ago - then gradually disappeared from the shelves of both the supermarkets and the mini-marts.

In that both Pepsi Max and Coke Zero are not to my taste - just curious.

Perhaps not the answer to the question - but an interesting parallel thread on the Pattaya forum (sort of)