4. You are the first one to have it

5. Beer cannot talk

6. You can have more than one at night without having a bed conscience

7. You can share it with your friends

8. A beer never has a headache

9. A beer is always wet

10.A beer comes after 7 minutes at the latest

:D:D:o

lol its sad how thats a difficult question....but ive never had a beer i regretted ( spirits is a whole nother story) so ima go beer.

Makes you wonder how beer became such a key role in the modern mans lifestyle...When im ######ing exausted...best thing is a cold one, meeting some old friends, ill buy em a beer....

but a good woman is a close second

Give me a beer anytime.

Ahem, A beer won't nurse you when your sick, cook your fave food, lend you unlimited amounts of cash, clean your smelly socks, compliment you when you look good, get rid of that zit on you back, make you a cuppa, buy you a new shirt, or give you a BJ while your watching T.V.

So come on guys beer or woman??? :o

Give me a beer anytime.

Ahem, A beer won't nurse you when your sick, cook your fave food, lend you unlimited amounts of cash, clean your smelly socks, compliment you when you look good, get rid of that zit on you back, make you a cuppa, buy you a new shirt, or give you a BJ while your watching T.V.

Ok then.A beer that can cook and clean. No contest really. :D

Give me a beer anytime.

Can you make it 2 women??? :D

Ok then.A beer that can cook and clean. No contest really. :D

Come on Chuchok when was the last time you saw a pint pull a casaroll out of the oven?!

And if you answer when that was, then I want some of what your on! :D

1) I cook just as much as she that must be obeyed

2)Don't get zits

2)Wash my own smelly socks

4)when I get sick, I look after myself.There's one thing I can't stand when I'm crook and that's somebody fussing over me.

5) The BJ thing...hmmm I'll take my own ice cold shower then :D

7)is a cold beer on a hot day better than the other way around?????

I reserve judgement when she who must be obeyed stops looking over my sholder.... :o

Give me a beer anytime.

Obviously a womans point of view. And in the red corner waiting to have his say is...............a bottle of chang. Sorry luv, gotta go with the boys on this one. After all I make my living selling beer :D ..not women :D

Give me a beer anytime.

Obviously a womans point of view. And in the red corner waiting to have his say is...............a bottle of chang. Sorry luv, gotta go with the boys on this one. After all I make my living selling beer :D ..not women :D

Gah!! Men! :D

I don't like beer. So no contest for me. Now a good bottle of red wine is something different.

So... a good bottle of red wine, or a woman?  :D

Red wine is good for your health, a women is not.  :D

Women are good for sex, and I've never had bad sex, just some are better than others. A bottle of red wine is a different story, a bad red wine is AWFUL.  :D

A woman can cook you a dinner... and a good bottle of red wine will improve it.  :D

A good bottle of red wine cannot cook you a dinner, but who cares if you are getting a blow job?  :D  :o

Ahhh daim... if it wasn't for sex I would not keep a woman, even as a pet.

So a good bottle of red wine is the winner!  :D

Hey! If your choosing Red wine over a woman then where's this mysterious blow job coming from??!

Uh uh! I think someone wants to have thier cake AND eat it! :D

I don't like beer. So no contest for me. Now a good bottle of red wine is something different.

Women are good for sex, and I've never had bad sex, just some are better than others. A bottle of red wine is a different story, a bad red wine is AWFUL.  :D

A woman can cook you a dinner... and a good bottle of red wine will improve it.  :D

A good bottle of red wine cannot cook you a dinner, but who cares if you are getting a blow job?  :D  :o

Strange...........................Someone from Greece knowing what good red wine is.

:D

Strange...........................Someone from Greece knowing what good red wine is.

Obviously imported... :D

Obviously! Here in Greece, for the 'best' one needs to import both wines and women. :D

So... Aussi wine and Thai women huh? :o

:D

even weirder : a brit in Greece knowing what good wine is

:D:D

Ok then.A beer that can cook and clean. No contest really. :o

Come on Chuchok when was the last time you saw a pint pull a casaroll out of the oven?!

Yeah but all the bars round here do great food

Ok then.A beer that can cook and clean. No contest really. :o

Yeah but all the bars round here do great food

That's becuase the women cook it! :D

and when have you got the 3rd star (Michelin) - on the new protein rich recipe?? :o:D

I'll have you know young man I've got five gold stars in the

'Best Farang Restaurant in Surin Bus Station'

catagory

"thank u vely big" for the "young man"

are these stars singers or dancers?? :D:D

if dancers, I hope "gold" not mean from the golden fifties?? :D

Give me a beer anytime.

So come on guys beer or woman??? :D

Erm... don't get sick... rarely had a woman that cooks well... In thailand always eat out anyway... Girls lending ME cash??!!! Where do I sign up?.... Compliment me when I look good, only because it'll make her look good in public...Only get rid of zits on my back cos of their secret sadistic streak...Make me crappy cuppa's...buy me fancy/schmancy pink floral patterned shirts.... and a point missing in the very first '10 reasons... post'....

Beers do give great head, and when they tire, just stick an ice cube in there for a second round of head.... Plus the beer will do it in public...

La-dee-dah!!! :o:D

• 2 weeks later...