Feeling A Bit Depresed?

Lickey

3 years now, ive heard all the family stories, have to pay this,have to pay that, 2ncd cousin twice removed comes home from working in Korea, wants to sell his part of farm, special deal for family!! My pc is full of bugs, Macfee virus scan said all ok, new scan y Norton found 28 bad cookies and 6 viruses, 12 k bht gone missing from my internet banking, due to hackers/virues whatever, i cant delete the thaivisa toolbar from my add/delete programes, which some people tell me thats where a lot of bugs come from,

And the upside of all this is blasting my ears off with Status Quo, what do you do to maintain a level of inner sanity?

Thanks for the link Lickey.

I saw Quo many years ago, cant remember where, but the gig was in a cinema. They were backed by a one off band formed by some of Mott the Hoople.

Brilliant night.

3 years now, ive heard all the family stories, have to pay this,have to pay that, 2ncd cousin twice removed comes home from working in Korea, wants to sell his part of farm, special deal for family!! My pc is full of bugs, Macfee virus scan said all ok, new scan y Norton found 28 bad cookies and 6 viruses, 12 k bht gone missing from my internet banking, due to hackers/virues whatever, i cant delete the thaivisa toolbar from my add/delete programes, which some people tell me thats where a lot of bugs come from,

And the upside of all this is blasting my ears off with Status Quo, what do you do to maintain a level of inner sanity?

Listen to the likes of The Who, Status Q and other good bands and bang my head a little.

Or go and listen to some heavier Thai music and get rat ars_d.

Helps relieve that tension but not the other tension :)

Nothing like a bit of headbanging to relieve everyday tensions, for the other tensions, Mrs looks after me very well, Loong, yes, saw Status Quo live once, Portman road, Ipswich football stadium, it was a very still night, warm and no wind, next days local paper reported that the music was heard 12 miles away in Needham Market, We were aout 3mtrs away from the main speakers, it was difficult to breathe, my whole frame just vibrated with the music, Cant believe Francis Rossi and co are not deaf!! Has anyone ever seen them in Thailand at a concert?