Police Hunt For British Drug Suspect

george

Police hunt for British drug suspect

CHON BURI: -- Follow a brief car chase, an alleged British drug trader narrowly escaped to a forest in Pattaya, leaving two accomplices for police to arrest, police said Saturday.

Police search found ICE, Cocaine and Marijuana at the suspect's rented house.

Following a tip-off that the suspect, Troy Curtis, would deliver drugs in Pattaya City, police chased and surrounded the man who was in a car with two Thai female passengers, said Col Teerapol Jindaloung.

Chased by police, he later left the vehicle on foot to the forest.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-05-23

Saturday 23rd May 2009

Suspected English Drug Dealer on the run following Undercover Police Operation.

In the early hours of Saturday Morning Police and volunteers were caught up in a dramatic car chase which culminated in shots being fired, the arrest of two people and the seizure of class 1 and class 5 drugs. The case began when Police Colonel Tirapong, the acting chief of Pattaya Police led a team of undercover officers who conducted an operation in the car park of the Bar Ruk 93 Pub located just off Pattaya Third Road close to the South Pattaya Intersection. The Colonel had received information of an English National who was suspected of selling drugs here in Pattaya and he arranged to meet the target in the car park where an undercover officer would attempt to purchase drugs from him which would have been followed by an arrest. The operation did not go to plan and the target escaped in his Black Toyota Vigo as soon as he realized that he was being set-up. A dramatic car chase ensued, during which shots were fired and collisions with chasing vehicles took place. Eventually the truck came to a halt close to the Tamsamakee Temple in South Pattaya at a dead-end. The driver, later named as Mr. Troy Curtis aged 56 from England, fled into a nearby forest and could not be located. Two women inside his truck, Khun Wunpen aged 37 and Khun Anong aged 39 were arrested and joined Police who made their way to the residence of Mr. Curtis, house number 56/2 in Soi Nongprue. Inside the house, Police found a selection of narcotics including 2g of Crystal Methamphetamine, 17g of Cocaine, some Marijuana, Syringes and Bank Books. Other items were taken into evidence. Back at Pattaya Police Station the two women claimed that earlier in the night Mr. Curtis contacted the two women and requested they join him at his house. They confessed to taking drugs inside the house and were then told that they would go out to play pool in South Pattaya. Both denied prior knowledge of Mr. Curtis’s alleged illegal activities. An arrest warrant for Mr. Curtis has now been issued and Police have alerted ports and airports to ensure he cannot escape to another country.

Pattaya One News 2009 05 23

I know this guy, very loud little londoner.,i had the unfortunate experience of meeting his aquantance about a year ago,.all im surprised at here is that hes taken so long to get caught,.discreet he was not and as someone else mentioned his vigo looked like he had bolted every tacky thai peice of sh1t available on it,. ugh,. :)

post-62885-1243235086_thumb.jpg

Edited by imaneggspurt

You may have seen him driving around Pattaya as he wasn't exactly low-key. His Toyota Vigo was lit up like a Xmas Tree with blue neon lights.

So he didn't have only a bad taste in cars but in business as well. :)

Things do not look good for him.

No money, no passport, no home, wont last long.

Well the (unofficial ) word is hes already over the border on a false passport obtained from soi baekow, this is only pub heresay,. :)

Just watch his current or past girlfriends he will turn up sooner or later, no doubt one of them will roll on this scumb bag first chance she get, he is a guest at :) the Bangkok Hilton if he is still in Thailand.
Well i expect the one with the vigo in her name had already disposed of it !,.........

Just watch his current or past girlfriends he will turn up sooner or later, no doubt one of them will roll on this scumb bag first chance she get, he is a guest at :) the Bangkok Hilton if he is still in Thailand.
Well i expect the one with the vigo in her name had already disposed of it !,.........

Why would it be in her name ?

• 4 weeks later...

I've known TC for 5 years. We were living in same house in Bangkok. He a decent guy. Stand up guy. Type of guy you want on your side when the shit hits the fan. He no grass wanke_r.

I hope he gets out ok, and knowing him, he I would bet that he is no longer in Thailand.

Wish you the best man!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I've known TC for 5 years. We were living in same house in Bangkok. He a decent guy. Stand up guy. Type of guy you want on your side when the shit hits the fan. He no grass wanke_r.

I hope he gets out ok, and knowing him, he I would bet that he is no longer in Thailand.

Wish you the best man!

I have know this man since the 90s and he is a decent chap that if you were in trouble and he could help HE would without question.

I can confirm he was back in London in the later part of 2009 so well gone from Thialand.

I wish him all the best.

Take it easy TC and keep lucky!

Edited by grimoire007

The irish drug dealer must be spilling the beans,so watch the news as there will be more to come.

One poster was right TC was a loud brash cockney who was selling drugs for years.

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Do you think it will ever dawn on "the powers that be" that some of them are hand in glove with Pattaya's drug dealers, protecting them, profiting from them and tipping them off?