Subway (restaurant) Stamps

dave111223

My wife went to the Subway at Paragon the other day, and i had saved up 2 of those stamp cards, which supposedly gets you a free footlong when you buy a soda.

But they told her they no longer accepted the stamps... anyone know if this is all subway restaurants? Was kind of annoyed as i always make a point to ask for the stamps when i order, so as to get the free one.

In the Subway at Prom Phong I bought a big sprite and was shown a sign saying free refill. When I went back for the refill I was charged by a different member of staff. When I tried to remove the sign from the register, I found it was too firmly glued for me to make an effective protest (didn't want a criminal damage charge as well).

Policy at Subway seems to vary between staff, let alone between branches or countries.

In the Subway at Prom Phong I bought a big sprite and was shown a sign saying free refill. When I went back for the refill I was charged by a different member of staff. When I tried to remove the sign from the register, I found it was too firmly glued for me to make an effective protest (didn't want a criminal damage charge as well).

Policy at Subway seems to vary between staff, let alone between branches or countries.

Knowing whoes is olding this franchising here in Los, that doesn't surprise me at all, actually if you try to report your complaint to him he will probably tell you that it's all your fault and surely his staff in charge it's the best you can find, etc.. so it must to be your mistake i am sure, the reason why i tend to avoid all of his sca....sorry i meant to say "business ventures", now that i am aware the way he operates, it's just a pure coincidence....

Bummer...no free footlong :)

At least it's a policy change, instead of just get snubbed by a lazy worker.

I think a recent consumer programme in the Uk found Subway somewhat the "not so healthy option" in reagards to sugar , salt ,fat and calories, still should get the free one though the F*******ers

yes I seen that the stamps discontinued and also the daily special no more either I do not go to subway now

well, if you don't go there anymore / now, how are you to know whether or not the daily special is still going? I saw it just last week.

where did it go? did it get lost? did somebody steal it? :)