Thai Passport For Infants

My girlfriend is pregnant (junior's due to arrive in October) - can the baby be added to my girlfriend's passport or is another passport required - inwhich case how do you go about the photo ?

Are you in the UK or Thai?

You mention that your grlfriend, so i presume you are not married. in that case don't forget to legalise the child. When the mother is married the law will presume the husband is the father. When the mother is not marreid the law cn't make a presumption about who the father is. That means you will have to officlay declare that the child is yours, you then will be considered to be the father.

My girlfriend is pregnant (junior's due to arrive in October) - can the baby be added to my girlfriend's passport or is another passport required - inwhich case how do you go about the photo ?

I do not know about Thai, but having experience from some other countries, I know there is some age limit within which the child can be in her mothers passport. I think calling your passport office would be the best source of information.

jimplan, you take a photo with his/her eye's open we had to do the same for my little fella he was two days old.

Recommend you get him dual passports of his own.

For a UK passport for an infant under 1 year old, their eyes don't have to be open just as long as they are faced towards the camera, I know, my son is sleeping in his passport photo which I took myself then took the memory card to get the passport size photo's and sent the form away, it lasts for 5 years.

Brigante7

Sorry just realised it was a Thai passport you were asking about.

Edited by Brigante7