Metal fabrication to export.

I am looking for some good metal fabricators. What I am doing is having some after market off road products made here to ship back to the states. For example Jeep bumpers with tire carries, rock guards, differential guards, etc…

Nothing to complicated, but has to be precise in measurements. Most of the items I have prototypes from back home. I have found a few off-road places but I would rather not give them the ideas. I am going to start to look in Bang Poon area. However I would rather something a little closer to BKK.

The volumes will be low not more than a 100 of each item per deal. However if things go well this will increase.

I have a Thai friend who can do most of the translation but really has no idea what we are talking about. So it makes it hard for him to translate what is important.

I am looking for the following information.

1) Anyone know any Thais that speak English and have an automotive, engineering, or metal fabrication background?  A student would be great.

2) If anyone knows any companies that builds steel products please send me their contact info.

3) I am also looking to talk to someone who has exported things out of Thailand. Right now most of my knowledge is academic.

Thanks so much for you help

Randy