Searching Lili

MistaDorn

Hello. This is maybe funny or not right to post. but I need help. I need a help from people who lived in Phuket "Khao Lak" We have a resort there and it's gone now. My cousin Panu and his brother went to their resort in Khao Lak the day before Tsunami. so far all of them are save accept his 12 years old Dog Lili which he brought it from Japan 11 years ago. So this dog on the pic is part of his family. the Dog was in the shore with Panu brother's "Dot" Dot and his Wife was sittin' on the beach and he saw the water is dried very fast. in the short times he said that the first wave was coming from far away. and he just standing and look at it. when the first wave hitting them all are still save. but then both of them just running up to the hotel. But he get lost with the dog "Lili" and right now no 1 know if the dog is survived or not. And I don't know too. but if someone could see it please contact me. thank you

lili2.JPG

PICT0016.JPG

yours

Dorn

• 2 months later...

Hi there- I hope you have found the dog Lili. We were just in Khao Lak and noticed many beautiful dogs, well behaved, in good shape and very obedient esp at Happy Lagoon. We imagined that several families had been separated from their dogs, so if Lili is running with such a pack she might be in good hands. We fed our adopted dogs during the time we were there and working for Tsunami Volunteers, then passed them along to a nice Swedish couple.

Best of luck to you-