Help ! What To Do?

thaimate

we have a t o t land line .dont use it much except for familly who phone from Britain,for two weeks its not worked they keep saying line broken will fix a s a p. both my neighbours lines work so obvious they are lying ,even phoned H O and they just make promises .

any ideas ,short of going to the office and shooting a few of the staff to get a reaction? :)

any ideas ,short of going to the office and shooting a few of the staff to get a reaction? :)

You might not get them all :D I had TOT before with very bad ADSL. Then I paid some money to TOT so that I could change to TT&T (Maxnet). Since that time my phone line did not get disconnected 1 time - with TOT about every 4 days. In respect of my Internet look at my statements here in the forum. Got several upgrades - but with the last I am not so sure. Anyhow - thank God every minute that I do not have TOT-ADSL anymore. Even the staff here at TOT is a nightmare - at least here in Pattaya. They can do with you what THEY want. Never felt so bad her in Thailand. Talking about the last 10 years. A shame for this country - just some people here at TOT. My conversation with a lady started - you are a problem guy - I know you. I never saw this lady before and was very polite. Just got confused by the cancellation of the service for what I paid for - the cancellation. The other side said despite my receipt - I did not cancel...even if I paid more than 1000 Baht for it. I am a problem guy and I should leave. I think for them you are just shit.

You might not get them all :D I had TOT before with very bad ADSL. Then I paid some money to TOT so that I could change to TT&T (Maxnet). Since that time my phone line did not get disconnected 1 time - with TOT about every 4 days. In respect of my Internet look at my statements here in the forum. Got several upgrades - but with the last I am not so sure. Anyhow - thank God every minute that I do not have TOT-ADSL anymore. Even the staff here at TOT is a nightmare - at least here in Pattaya. They can do with you what THEY want. Never felt so bad her in Thailand. Talking about the last 10 years. A shame for this country - just some people here at TOT. My conversation with a lady started - you are a problem guy - I know you. I never saw this lady before and was very polite. Just got confused by the cancellation of the service for what I paid for - the cancellation. The other side said despite my receipt - I did not cancel...even if I paid more than 1000 Baht for it. I am a problem guy and I should leave. I think for them you are just shit.

Just to make this story complete - I have a Thai witness for all his. And I know the name of the TOT employees. In the end they had to give me a handwritten statement about this garbage. But anyhow - you want to do internet or fight in a court??? I took Maxnet - and I am happy with it - so far.

Just to give you an idea - when they ignored my cancellation date I got they answer - "They were thinking I would like to have it much longer". "And anyhow - it is up to the engineer and not me".

Edited by Johnxxx

TOT closed their webboard some time ago to make the complaints go away.

They received over 400 complaints per day from Thai people that were fed up with their incompetence and lack of service.

But nothing seems to make a difference. Maybe draw some attention from Bangkok Post or the Nation hoping they will highlight this subject? Maybe with too much bad attention in the media, the government will look into the incompetence of TOT....

I am with TT&T and I have to say, when my phone has gone on the blink they have come and fixed it within five working days.

When you file the complaint on the telephone switchboard give them your mobile number and they will pass it on to the engineers.

I have heard bad reports about TOT, in fact several horror stories. I would quit the heartache and change to TT&T.

i actually have tt and t for my internet ,its just that the t o t line was here as well for the phone and i never changed it as it is rarely used ,but honest its like hitting your head against a brick wall talking to them ,i reckon i will just have to cancell.