For Sale In Manchester...

timinchina

Jock, can I suggest a close of this thread please mate, it seems its all just winding people up the wrong way.

We do seem to have one or two WUM's in the area at the mo that maybe don't get TV too well. Chill out <deleted>, nothing worse than internet warriors.....!!!!! :)

redrus

It's only banter pal.Surely no ones taking it seriously.Or is that the rules of the little bummers club,you can all jump on the bang waggon but expect no retaliation.And if so you want the thread closed.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jock, can I suggest a close of this thread please mate, it seems its all just winding people up the wrong way.

We do seem to have one or two WUM's in the area at the mo that maybe don't get TV too well. Chill out <deleted>, nothing worse than internet warriors.....!!!!! :)

Never did get text talk myself. Poot passa Angrit dai mai ?

I take it your one of the all and sundry? I don't think Alf Garnet would have approved.Which Utd do you actually support,or are you getting confused. :)

Is that directed to me ? If so I haven't a scoobie what you're talking about. *scratches head*

I take it your one of the all and sundry? I don't think Alf Garnet would have approved.Which Utd do you actually support,or are you getting confused. :)

Is that directed to me ? If so I haven't a scoobie what you're talking about. *scratches head*

I've no doubt you'd get confused with directions Shaggey.

Nope. Still don't get it. Which planet are you on ?

A shot in the dark though. Are you referring. to the hat ? If so, it's an Eseex Eagles Twenty2O cap. That's part of Essex County Cricket Club whom I support, btw.

PostScipt

I don't think Alf Garnet would have approved.

Just in case you might have missed this too. Alf Garnett was a parody of an obnoxious racist and foul mouthed bigot. He was in fact acted by Warren Mitchell, who up until this day remains a Spurs supporter.

Edited by Happy Hammer

Hi Jockstar,

I think Redrus has made the right call, this thread offers nothing positive what-so-ever.

Please close it.

Ken

Nope. Still don't get it. Which planet are you on ?

A shot in the dark though. Are you referring. to the hat ? If so, it's an Eseex Eagles Twenty2O cap. That's part of Essex County Cricket Club whom I support, btw.

PostScipt

I don't think Alf Garnet would have approved.

Just in case you might have missed this too. Alf Garnett was a parody of an obnoxious racist and foul mouthed bigot. He was in fact acted by Warren Mitchell, who up until this day remains a Spurs supporter.

HH, the reference to Shaggy was because you said you " didn't have a Scooby ( well you spelt it Scoobie ) " which is a Slang

term using a Cartoon called " Scooby Doo " to ryhme with " Clue "...

Shaggy was a Charachter in the Cartoon.

If you are to use Slang HH, at least be aware of what you're using, it saves this kind of confusion & bad feeling, trust me.. :)

Chill out Gentlemen, chill out.. :D

PS : Garnett is God..

Edited by MSingh

HH, the reference to Shaggy was because you said you " didn't have a Scooby ( well you spelt it Scoobie ) " which is a Slang

term using a Cartoon called " Scooby Doo " to ryhme with " Clue "...

If you are to use Slang HH, at least be aware of what you're using, it saves this kind of confusion & bad feeling, trust me.

Well, thanks for that , I'd never have known. :) Although vindaloo might have been more appropriate for you mate. Vindaloo also = clue. But I wouldn't have a vindy.

But to be fair, as patronising as your post is, at least I can actually understand what you've written. Which is often not the case.

Peace and all that

Hi Jockstar,

I think Redrus has made the right call, this thread offers nothing positive what-so-ever.

Please close it.

Ken

Agreed. Since i have already handed out a few warnings due to this thread. Then it's best closed. I will also take this time once again to please ask you all to play by the rules of ThaiVisa. Thanks.