Car Detailing Shop In Bkk.

Hi all, I am planning to run a carwash and detailing centre in BKK..I do have some experience in tis line.Not treating it as a hobby biz but sometink to earn a living.Do u guys think it can work?How much do u usually pay for a car wash,polish and waxing session or a paint renovation session in BKK?? How much capital is enuff?? Appreciate all comments..Thanx :)

Good man thats the spirit, where theres a will theres a way.

Keep your head up old bean and dont listen to the naysayers, plenty of Thais cant make it work, love to know what your secret is.

Capital required will be whatever your teerak has told you, make sure she can provide work permit.

On second thoughts save yourself the hassle, just stay at home and send money every month, me love you long time.

Hi all, I am planning to run a carwash and detailing centre in BKK..I do have some experience in tis line.Not treating it as a hobby biz but sometink to earn a living.Do u guys think it can work?How much do u usually pay for a car wash,polish and waxing session or a paint renovation session in BKK?? How much capital is enuff?? Appreciate all comments..Thanx :)

Meguiar detailing center charges 350 baht to wash,vacum, polish and waxing my Yaris.

Cheapest I can let it done is for 80 THB by I guess some illegal immigrants and that is washing and cleaning inside and some tiregloss.

280 for the same procedure in shopping mall but seem to look a little better job 2 peeps working on it for about 30-40 minutes.

And for full Spa treatment they charge something like 2000 THB but takes almost all day.

All gas stations seem to have some washing detailing center as well as most malls at least here in BKK.

I think you will find it difficult to make any real money with this kind of venture.

As previous posters have said, the competition is so cheap.

In the west, with the right location, good money can be made.

I think even the wealthy Thais with their expensive motors will go to where it's the cheapest.

Meguiar detailing center charges 350 baht to wash,vacum, polish and waxing my Yaris.

Wow!!I am surprised they charge oni 350 baht to do the above..I am charging abt 2300baht for the above job n nt including paint renovation. Seems like it reali quite difficult to make gd money there..thanx for all the comments guys!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Wow!!I am surprised they charge oni 350 baht to do the above..I am charging abt 2300baht for the above job n nt including paint renovation. Seems like it reali quite difficult to make gd money there..thanx for all the comments guys!! :D

any more feedback guys??? :D

any more feedback guys??? :D

If I buy a new Toyota or Honda today (thats 85% of the new cars sold here), it includes a Premium package. Wash and wax every 3 months, and rustspray every 6 months. At the dealer. For 10 years. I have this deal on my 2008 Accord.