Spare Parts Needed -advice

engrin

I had a little spill on my super 4. I locked the front tires going over sand (on the road of course) and went down. I've taken my bike to the shop and they've replaced the handle bar and one of the engine protector pegs.

When I went down the headlight pushed up into the speedometer, cracking the case and damaging the internal chips and electrics. The tachometer still works.

The shop said that they must replace the entire unit. Speedometer, tachometer, casing all that even though the tachometer is still working.

The bike has been in the shop for 2 weeks. They told me at first that they would locate a new (or used) unit and replace the whole unit. They haven't been able to locate the parts.

So, I guess what I need to know is where in Pattaya can I find this unit? Also, would it be possible to located just the casing and the speedometer and not replace the entire unit including the tachometer which still works?

Happy to say that although I kissed the pavement, my visor took most of the scratches and after a few days my body was feeling great. :)

Have a look on Mocyc.com there is an advertiser always showing these. i think either d-bike or k-bike. also in Bangkok i have seen these in a lot of shops. I'm sure Red Baron would have these in stock.