Worst Joke Ever

A mother called her son early on Sunday morning to make sure he got out of bed for church.

"I’m not going," he told her.

His mother demanded, "Yes you are going—now get out of that bed!"

"Give me at least one good reason why I should go," her son said.

"I’ll give you three good reasons," the mother exclaimed.

"One I’m your mother and I say so! 

Two, you’re 40 years old, so you are old enough to know better…..

And three;

you’re the preacher of the church, you have to be there!"

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Like 1

Three friends were hiking when they came upon a large, raging river. They wanted to cross and get to the other side, but had no idea how.

The first hiker prayed to God and in his prayer he said: "Please God, give me the strength to cross the river." God gave him two big arms and extra strong legs and he was able to swim across in about two hours, although he almost drowned two times.

The second hiker prayed to God and in his prayer said: "Please God, give me the strength and the tools to cross the river. God gave him a rowboat and he used it to cross to the other side in about half an hour, although he almost capsized the boat twice.

The third hiker having seen what his friends had to deal with now prayed to God. In his prayer he said: Please God, give me the strength, the tools and the intelligence to cross the river."

God turned him into a woman.

She looked at the map, hiked downstream about a hundred yards and walked across the bridge.

• Like 1

Three boys were on the school playground and they were bragging about their fathers.

The first boy says, "My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a poem and they give him $50."

The second boy says, "My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a song and they give him $100."

The third boy says, "I’ve got you both topped.  My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a sermon and it takes eight people to collect all the money!"

• Like 1

Irish Brothers.

A man is run over and is decapitated, there is a big crowd and one of the crowd says to a policeman I know that man he lives in number 2 just up the road he lives with his Irish brother.  the policeman picks up the head by the hair marches up to number 2 and knocks on the door, when the door is answered by a man the policeman holding the head by the hair asks him is this your brother the man replies no my brother is a lot taller than that.

:smile:

4 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

he grabbed some benelyn cough mixture and threw it......

the coffin stopped.

It wasn't the coughing that carried him off. It was the coffin they carried him off in.

Susie arrived home from her Saturday night out. She made a cup of tea and sat beside her older sister watching TV. 

How did your evening go Susie?

Oh really good. I met Jimmy, the fairground worker, outside the cinema at seven. we were in the foyer and he asked me what I'd like to nibble on while we were inside I said jelly babies as they were my favourites. He said he liked them too so we got a bag.

When we were watching the film Jimmy put his hand on my shoulder. Then he put his hand on my breast. then he put his hand under my bra, He whispered in my ear that he wanted something more 'juicy'. I knew what he meant so I said 'OK'. He put his hand on my knee; I laughed. Then his hand slid up my thigh; I laughed. Then his hand went right up between my legs; I laughed. Then he slipped his hand into my panties; I laughed. His hand stayed there for ages; moving here and there. All the time I was laughing. Then I felt his finger going 'you know where'!. I couldn't stop laughing.

At the end of the film Jimmy said he had to see a man about a dog and left. I caught the bus home. All the way back I was thinking about what Jimmy did and I couldn't stop laughing. 

Sounds like you had a great time Susie. But tell me why did you keep laughing?

That Jimmy was so silly. The jelly babies were in my pocket all the time.

• Like 1

Johnny and his mother were coming home from church one Sunday morning.  His mother noticed a serious look on his face.  She asked him "What’s on your mind Johnny?"

"Is it true what the preacher said about everyone coming from dust and then turning us back into dust when we die?"

"Yes that is true." she answered.  "Why do you ask?"

"Well, when we get home," he answered, "You better look under my bed, because someone's either comin' or goin!"

• Like 1

Two friends [emoji67][emoji71]were walking home and a Lady happened to be Blowing a Kiss [emoji8] to one of them.....from the window of a single storey building.

1st friend:
Man, it looks like that Babe is
blowing kisses at me...

2nd friend:
Guy leave her alone!
Don't pay any attention to her.
(Then the lady signalled [emoji137] to him to come)

1st friend:
Man the babe is calling me!

2nd friend:
My friend, Don't go!

1st friend:
Why would you ask me not to go
When a fine Babe like that is calling me?

2nd friend:
Pal, l'm begging you,
Please don't go, please don't go [emoji37]

The Friend ignored him...
And went over to the lady,
She went to meet him
And they both went upstairs.
Suddenly as they were about to have fun,
They heard a car honking.

Lady: (on opening the window)
Hell ! That's my Husband!!

1st friend:
Shit! I'm in trouble!!

Lady:
Don't worry, just pretend
like you're the laundry man
And iron these clothes,
pointing at a heap of clothes.

The guy spent the whole day...
Ironing clothes because
the husband never left home that day.

The next day he went over to his friend's place

1st friend:
Pal, can you believe that it was
clothes and clothes l ironed
throughout the day yesterday.

2nd friend:
But I told you not to go.
All those clothes you ironed,
l WASHED THEM THE PREVIOUS DAY [emoji83]

Yep ... men never learn [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Haha 1

A woman decides to have a facelift for her 50th birthday .

She spends $15,000 and feels pretty good about the results. On her way home, she stops at a news stand to buy a newspaper. Before leaving, she says to the clerk, "I hope you don’t mind my asking, but how old do you think I am?" "About 32," is the reply . "Nope! I’m exactly 50," the woman says happily .

A little while later she goes into McDonald’s and asks the counter girl the very same question. The girl replies, "I’d guess about 29." The woman replies with a big smile, "Nope, I’m 50." Now she’s feeling really good about herself.

She stops in a drug store on her way down the street. She goes up to the counter to get some mints and asks the clerk this burning question. The clerk responds, "Oh, I’d say about 30." Again she proudly responds, "I’m 50, but thank you!"

While waiting for the bus to go home, she asks an old man waiting next to her the same question. He replies, "I’m 78 and my eyesight is going. Although, when I was young, there was a sure-fire way to tell how old a woman was. If you permit me to put my hands under your bra, then, and only then can I tell you EXACTLY how old you are." They wait in silence on the empty street until her curiosity gets the best of her. She finally blurts out, "What the hell, go ahead." He slips both of his hands under her blouse and begins to feel around very slowly and carefully . He bounces and weighs each breast and he gently pinches each nipple. He pushes her breasts together and rubs them against each other. After a couple of minutes of this, she says, "Okay , okay ...How old am I?"

He completes one last squeeze of her breasts, removes his hands, and says, " Ma dam, you are 50."

Stunned and amazed, the woman says, "That was incredible, how could you tell?"

The old man says, "Promise you won’t get mad?" "I promise I won’t," she says.

"I was behind you in McDonald’s earlier when you asked the staff the same question" He said with a sly smile on his face

• Like 1

A little boy got on the bus, sat next to a man reading a book, and noticed he had his collar on backwards.

The little boy asked why he wore his collar that way . The man, who was obviously a priest, said, "I am a Father"

The little boy replied, "My Daddy doesn’t wear his collar like that".

The priest looked up from his book and answered, "I am the Father of many".

The boy said, "My Dad has 4 boys, 4 girls and two grandchildren and he doesn’t wear his collar that way".

The priest, getting impatient, said, "I am the Father of hundreds" and went back to reading his book.

The little boy sat quietly thinking for a while, then leaned over and said,

"Maybe you should wear your pants backwards instead of your collar".

Fred gets married and on his wedding night he calls his Father for some tips on what to do, since he has never been with a woman before.

"So what do I do first?"?

His father replied, "Take her clothes off and lay her on the bed."

5 minutes later Fred’s on the phone again. "She’s naked and in bed, what do I do now???

His father can’t believe what he is hearing, "Take your damn clothes off and get into bed with her."

After another 5 minutes poor Fred is on the phone again.

"Dad, I’m naked and in bed with her, what do I do now?"

His dad’s patience is now running thin so he says,

"Sh*t son! Do I have to spell everything out for you? Just put the hardest thing on your body into where she pees. Goodnight!"

Just when the old man starts snoring, his son is on the phone once again.

"Ok Dad, I have my head in the toilet bowl what do I do next"

"Pull the chain and drown yourself , you f**king idiot!!