Worst Joke Ever

Three men died and went to heaven at the same time.

Upon their arrival, St. Peter told them he would ask them all the same question as he asks all arrivals and reminded them that anyone who lied would go to hell.

He asked the first man if he had been faithful to his wife and being truthfull the man admitted to two affairs during his marriage. St. Peter told him that he could receive only a compact car to drive in heaven.

Then St. Peter asked the second man if he had been faithful to his wife and this man admitted to one affair. St. Peter told him he would be given a midsize car to drive.

The third man was asked about his faithfulness, and he told St. Peter he had been true to his wife until the day he died. St. Peter praised him and gave him a luxury car.

A week later, the three men were driving around, and they all stopped at a red light. The men in the compact and midsize cars turned to see the man in the luxury car crying. They asked him what could possibly be the matter—after all, he was driving a luxury car.

"I just passed my wife," he told them, "and she was on a skateboard."

• Like 2

One night little Johnny walked in on his parents while they were engaged in some physical exercise!

"Daddy," he cried, "what are you and Mommy doing?"

"Uh . . . we’re making a little sister for you to play with," stammered his father.

"Oh, neat," said Johnny, and went back to bed.

The next day his dad came home from work to find the little boy sobbing his eyes out on the front porch.

"What’s wrong, Johnny?" he asked, picking him up.

"You know the little sister you and Mommy were making for me last night?"

"Yes," said his father, blushing.

The little boy wailed, "Today the milkman ate her."

The efficiency expert concluded his lecture with a note of caution. "You don’t want to try these techniques at home."

"Why not?" asked someone from the back of the audience.

"Well I watched my wife’s routine at breakfast for years," the expert explained. "She made lots of trips to the refrigerator, stove, table, and cabinets, often carrying just a single item at a time.

"Hon,’ I suggested, "Why don’t you try carrying several things at once?’"

The voice from the back asked, "Did it save time?"

The expert replied, "Actually, the up side is yes as it used to take her over twenty minutes to get breakfast ready."

"The downside is that I now have to do it in five minutes."

7 hours ago, Crossy said:

Think fruit which can help with bowel related (non)issues.

53 minutes ago, wayned said:

If it was meant to be a prune why did you label it a fig?

I used the "prune" as it has the same bowel related function as a Fig.  I assume you have looked at the Fig.1/Fig.2 meme posted earlier as you will find I did not do the Fig meme or do the labeling, I just commented on it and now wish I hadn't.

lets get back to :partytime2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

I just commented on it and now wish I hadn't.

I must admit I wish I hadn't commented on your comment. I was thinking of figs as the laxative rather than prunes.

Arrgghh!

We should probably put a cork in this one :smile:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Crossy said:

I must admit I wish I hadn't commented on your comment. I was thinking of figs as the laxative rather than prunes.

Arrgghh!

We should probably put a cork in this one :smile:

Thanks - A little misunderstanding as the Giant said to the midget whore.

I think we have stuffed this to death and let it run it's course!:smile:

I will watch how I put this - but I think we have just re-connected with no hard feelings.

I do hope it didn't hurt too much as Gerald Fitzpatrick said to Patrick Fitzgerald.

PS;  OK enough so called puns from me today-back to memes and jokes(I hope)

Edited by scottiejohn
PS;

Following a tragic shipwreck, the body of a naked and attractive young Asian looking woman washed up on the beach at Jomtien.

Two of Thailand’s finest BIB were quick on the scene. One stayed behind while the other went off to report to HQ

When he came back, he was horrified to find his best friend on top of the corpse, going at it as hard as he could.

"What the hell do you are doing" He said... That woman . . . she is dead!"

"Dead!" howled his companion in Brown, jumping up.

"I did not think she was dead I took her for a Chinese (zero payment tourist)!"

• Like 1

The Ecuadorian captain had grown increasingly anxious over rumors of an impending air strike from neighboring Peru.

"Pedro," he ordered his aide-de-camp,

"I want you to climb that mountain and report any signs of Peruvian military activity."

"Sí, Capitano," replied Pedro.

He trudged up the mountain, and as soon as he crossed the ridge, he saw a squadron of planes heading their way.

"There are many planes coming, Capitano," he promptly radioed back.

"Friends or enemies?" the Captain demanded urgently.

Pedro again lifted his binoculars to the sky.

"Ah! ..They’re flying very closely together, Capitano," he replied. "so I think they must be very good friends."