Worst Joke Ever

18 Yr Old Senior Arrested for Smelly Vagina at High School

“If this funky bi*** was a minor that’d be something different, but this a grown a** woman running around smelling like a fish market, we had to evacuate the entire school and have it fumigated”

Said principal Connors at Crossland High School in Folksville, Florida.

When students came to school Friday morning at the high school there was a smell that was only described as rotten dead fish & cheap weave. Student Michelle Dillard was arrested for lewd misconduct on school grounds which in Florida is a class A Misdemeanor.

Student Milton Watts said publicly that there was a time when I would’ve dragged my balls through a football field covered in used syringes and needles and burning coals and back just to even get a chance to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie she was that sexy to me. But he changed his tune when he exited his homeroom class and was quoted as saying:

“I thought it was a dead body, I mean that sh** smelled like someone crawled up her cooter and died bruh, I gotta go home and take 3 showers, she should get atleast 3 years in my opinion”

Since Ms. Dillard is of adult age Folks5 news caught up with her in the back of the police car and she said:

“The truth is I had sex on Monday and the condom was still in me today, so it’s not my fault Adrian is to blame he shoulda went raw like he always does”

Ms. Dillard was released on her own recognizance and has pleaded not guilty and is awaiting her next court date.

Full story here http://smileshappen.org/18-yr-old-senior-arrested-for-smelly-vagina-at-high-school/

Rabbits

Leading drug companies have announced
that live rabbits will no longer be used in
scientific experiments.
Muslims will now be used instead.
A top scientist has stated that the advantage
of using Muslims is they breed faster than
rabbits, and you don't get fond of them!
  • Like 2