Worst Joke Ever

Please share.

If you have dated, known, work with or are related to, married to (or divorced from) or have children with, someone who suffers from being a <deleted> idiot.

We all need to understand, being a <deleted> idiot is real and must be taken seriously.

You could be sitting next to a <deleted> idiot right now.

There is still no known cure for being a <deleted> idiot, and sympathy does not help.

Sometimes a piece of 2 by 4 to the back of the head helps, but not a lot.

But we can raise awareness! 53% won't repost this because they don't know how to copy and paste!!!!

<deleted> idiots!

An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the old man passes gas and says, 'Seven Points.'
His wife rolls over and says, 'What in the world was that?' The old man replied, 'its fart football.'
A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says, 'Touchdown, tie score...'
After about five minutes the old man lets another one go and says, 'Aha. I'm ahead 14 to 7.'
Not to be outdone the wife rips out another one and says, 'Touchdown, tie score.'
Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, 'Field goal, I lead 17 to 14.' Now the pressure is on for the old man.
He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard.
Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything he's got, and accidentally poops in the bed.
The wife says, 'What the hell was that?'
The old man says, 'Half time, switch sides

• Like 2

A fellow stopped at a rural gas station and after filling his tank, he paid the bill and bought a soft drink. He stood by his car to drink his cola and he watched a couple of men working along the roadside. One man would dig a hole two or three feet deep and then move on. The other man came along behind and filled in the hole. While one was digging a new hole, the other was about 25 feet behind filling in the old. The men worked right past the fellow with the soft drink and went on down the road. "I can't stand this," said the man tossing the can in a trash container and heading down the road toward the men. 

"Hold it, hold it," he said to the men. "Can you tell me what's going on here with this digging?" 

"Well, we work for the county," one of the men said. 

"But one of you is digging a hole and the other fills it up. You're not accomplishing anything. Aren't you wasting the county's money?" 

"You don't understand, mister," one of the men said, leaning on his shovel and wiping his brow. "Normally there's three of us -- me, Rodney and Mike. I dig the hole, Rodney sticks in the tree and Mike here puts the dirt back." 

"Now, just because Rodney's sick, that don't mean that Mike and me can't work."

Jack goes into a chemist's shop, reaches into his pocket and takes out a small bottle and a teaspoon.

He pours some liquid onto the teaspoon and offers it to the chemist. "Could you taste this, please?"

The chemist takes the teaspoon, puts it in his mouth, swills the liquid around and swallows it.

"Does it taste sweet?" asks Jack.

"No, not at all," says the chemist. "Good," says Jack.

"The doctor told me to come here and get my urine tested for sugar."

• Like 1

It was a cold winter day, when an old man walked out onto a frozen lake, cut a hole in the ice, dropped in his fishing line and began waiting for a fish to bite.

He was there for almost an hour without even a nibble when a young boy walked out onto the ice, cut a hole in the ice not to far from the old man and dropped in his fishing line.

It only took about a minute and WHAM! a Largemouth Bass hit his hook and the boy pulled in the fish.

The old man couldn't believe it but figured it was just luck.

But, the boy dropped in his line and again within just a few minutes pulled in another one.

This went on and on until finally the old man couldn't take it any more since he hadn't caught a thing all this time.

He went to the boy and said, "Son, I've been here for over an hour without even a nibble.

You have been here only a few minutes and have caught about half a dozen fish! How do you do it?"

The boy responded, "Roo raf roo reep ra rums rrarm." "What was that?" the old man asked.

Again the boy responded, "Roo raf roo reep ra rums rarrm." "Look," said the old man, "I can't understand a word you are saying."

So, the boy spit a glob into his hand and said, "You have to keep the worms warm!"

This hillbilly kid goes into a drugstore and asks the druggist for a box of condoms. 

The druggist says, "How old are you, son?" 

The kid replies, "Eleven." 

"I can't sell you any condoms," the druggist says. "You're too young." 

The kid says, "Gimme some rubbers or I'll call a cop." 

"All right, cool it," the druggists says to the kid. "What kind of condoms do you want?" 

The kid tells him, "Gimme the French ticklers." 

The druggist says, "Listen, kid. Do you know what one of those things will do to a woman?" 

"No," the kid replies, "but I hear they make a sheep jump pretty high!" 

A man and wife attended church one evening, and the wife decided that it was time to stop her husband from sleeping in Church. So, she took her hat pin and decided she would poke him every time he fell asleep. Right about the first time he falls asleep, the preacher asks, "And who created the Universe?" The wife poked her husband and he awakes and yells, "My God!" 

The second time he falls asleep, the preacher asks, "And who died on the cross for you?" She pokes her husband and he screams, "Jesus Christ!" 

The third time, the Preacher asks, " And what did Eve say to Adam after she bore him his 99th son?" 

The wife pokes her husband and he jumps up and yells, "By God, if you poke me with that thing one more time, I am going to break it OFF!"

• Like 1

Pea soup 

Two missionaries in Africa were apprehended by a tribe of very hostile cannibals who put them in a large pot of water, built a huge fire under it, and left them there. A few minutes later, one of the missionaries started to laugh uncontrollably. 

The other missionary couldn't believe it! He said, "What's wrong with you? We're being boiled alive! They're gonna eat us! What could possibly be funny at a time like this?" 

The other missionary said, "I just peed in the soup!"

A guy walks into a bar and rudely demands a shot of 12-yr-old scotch. 
The bartender thinks "this guy doesn't know the difference," so he pours a shot of 6-year-old scotch. 

The patron takes one sip and spits it out. He promptly hollers at the bartender: "I said 12-year-old scotch, you bozo!" 

Still unimpressed the bartender pours some 8-year old scotch. The patron takes a sip...same reaction. But the bartender still doesn't believe the patron knows the difference. So he pours a shot of 10-year-old scotch. 

Again, same reaction from the patron. 

Finally, the bartender is convinced. He pours the patron a glass of 12-year-old scotch. The patron takes a sip and is most satisfied. 

All the while this has been going on, a drunk at the end of the bar has been watching. He slides a shot glass down the bar to the patron and drunkenly says: "Shay mishter, you think yur sho good, huh? Tashte this and tell me all about it!" 

Annoyed and wanting to quickly get rid of the drunk, the patron obliges...he promptly spits it out. "It tastes like piss," he shoots back at the drunk. 

The drunk replies: "It ish. So how old am I?"

• Like 1

On the first night of their 
honeymoon, the husband isn’t sure how to tell his bride about his stinky feet and smelly socks, while the wife is wondering how to break the news to him about her awful breath, which so far, she’s been able to cover up.

After some soul-searching, the 
husband gathers his nerve and says, “I have a confession.”

She draws closer, peers into his eyes, and says, “Darling, so do I.”

Recoiling, he says, “Don’t tell me—you’ve eaten my socks.”

• Like 1