Worst Joke Ever

There was this car that was driving very slowly down the highway. A State Trooper pulls it over.

"What have I done wrong, officer?" the driver asks.

"You are going 26mph on a major highway. There is a law against that," the officer says to the driver.

"You must go at least 50mph."

"But when I turned on the highway, the sign said 26!" the driver replies.

"HA HA HA!" The officer laughs out loud. "That is because this is Interstate 26! The 26 isn't the speed limit!"

The driver leans back in her car seat and the cop sees another woman sitting beside her.

She looked as pale as a ghost.

"What happened to her?" the officer asks.

"I don't know, but she has been that way ever since we got off of interstate 160."

• Like 1

A dilapidated and very ancient Ford pulled into the local garage.

'Could you let me have half a gallon of petrol?' asked the old fellow at the wheel.

'Why don't you fill her up, now that you're here?' said the attendant.

'Well,' said the old chap, 'she might not run that far.'

A man in a Jaguar passed a mini that had broken down by the side of the road.

Being a kindly driver, he stopped and fixed a tow-rope to it and began towing it to the nearest garage.

After 10 minutes of towing, a Porsche passed them at high speed.

The Jaguar driver was not going to be outdone by a Porsche, so, forgetting that he had a mini in tow,

slammed his foot down and the Jaguar and Porsche indulged in a high-speed race down the road,

the mini and it's occupant trailing wildly about at the end of the rope, frantically trying to attract their attention, but failing.

A Police car saw them and gave chase.

The Police driver radioed back to Headquarters "Sarge, you'll never believe this, I've just seen a Porsche and a Jaguar neck and neck doing 150 mph - and a bloke in a mini flashing his lights, blowing his horn and trying to overtake them!"

Edited by kevjohn

There are a few guys who always get together on Fridays after work for a drink...

One Friday, Rick showed up late, sat down at the bar, and kicked back his entire first beer in one gulp...

Then he turned to Bob and said, "Times are getting tough my friend, I mean, just today my wife told me

that she's going to cut me back to only two times a week...I can't believe it"...

At which point Bob put his hand on Rick's shoulder and said reassuringly,

"You think you've got it bad, she's cut some guys out altogether.

• Like 1

A tourist is fibbing away about how great things are in his country.

Finally, he starts describing the tall buildings in his country.

"There is a building so tall, it took my friend Alex 72 hours to fall off it!"

"Oh, my God!" says his friend. "Surely he must have died!"

"Of course. He was without food or water for 3 days!"

First soldier: "Pass me the chocolate pudding, would you?"

Second soldier: "No way, Jose!"

First soldier: "Why ever not?"

Second soldier: "It's against regulations to help another soldier to dessert!"

• Like 2

The Agony of Dyslexia

After Daylight Savings Time ended I stopped in to visit my dyslexic friend.

He was busy covering his penis with black shoe polish.

I said to him, "You idiot! You're supposed to turn your clock back!

Note to kevjohn

Put away the black shoe polish and turn the clock back 1 hour on the 7th April 2013

Edited by kevjohn

A cop pulled up two Irish drunks, and asked the first, "What's your name and address?"

"I'm Paddy O'Day, of no fixed address."

The cop turned to the second drunk, and asked the same question.

"I'm Seamus O'Toole, and I live in the flat above Paddy."

Paddy was trapped in a bog and seemed a goner when Big Mick O'Reilly wandered by.

"Help!" Paddy shouted, "Oi'm sinkin'!"

"Don't worry," assured Mick. "Next to the Strong Muldoon, Oi'm the strongest man in Erin, and Oi'll pull ye right out o' there."

Mick leaned out and grabbed Paddy's hand and pulled and pulled to no avail. After two more unsuccessful attempts, Mick said to Paddy, "Shure, an' Oi can't do it. The Strong Muldoon could do it alone, mebbe, but Oi'll have to get some help."

As Mick was leaving, Paddy called "Mick! Mick! D'ye think it will help if Oi pull me feet out of the stirrups?"

• Like 1

I get this poem every winter and every winter I love re-reading it.

It's a beautiful short poem and very well written.

Itscold_zps3ca6a8ca.jpg

A poem by Abigail Elizabeth McIntyre

Sh*t!

It's cold!

The End.

• Like 2

Here's a classic I haven't heard in YEARS. this was, in fact, the first "dirty" joke I ever learned.

Superman is flying around one day and he’s feeling kinda horny. So he finds Batman sitting on top of a building and drops down to ask him where the best place to get laid is. Batman proceeds to tell him that Wonder Woman is a great lay. Superman then tells him that he couldn’t do that to her because they have been friends for too long and he flies away.

Superman then sees Spider-man swinging around and flies next to him while he’s swinging and asks him who the best piece of ass is. Spider-man tells him that he hears Wonder Woman is good and tells him to look her up. Disgruntled Superman takes to the air and flies about.

He then notices Wonder Woman lying in a field naked and spread Eagle. He thinks I’m faster than a speeding bullet, I can be in and out of that so fast she’ll never know what hit her. So, he flies down does his business and in 4 seconds he’s back in the air flying away. Wonder Woman looks up and says “What was that?”

Invisible Man says: “I don’t know but my arse hurts!”

• Like 2

Here's a classic I haven't heard in YEARS. this was, in fact, the first "dirty" joke I ever learned.

Superman is flying around one day and he’s feeling kinda horny. So he finds Batman sitting on top of a building and drops down to ask him where the best place to get laid is. Batman proceeds to tell him that Wonder Woman is a great lay. Superman then tells him that he couldn’t do that to her because they have been friends for too long and he flies away.

Superman then sees Spider-man swinging around and flies next to him while he’s swinging and asks him who the best piece of ass is. Spider-man tells him that he hears Wonder Woman is good and tells him to look her up. Disgruntled Superman takes to the air and flies about.

He then notices Wonder Woman lying in a field naked and spread Eagle. He thinks I’m faster than a speeding bullet, I can be in and out of that so fast she’ll never know what hit her. So, he flies down does his business and in 4 seconds he’s back in the air flying away. Wonder Woman looks up and says “What was that?”

Invisible Man says: “I don’t know but my arse hurts!”

That did it - leave the room - you win - don't forget your coat. coffee1.gif

That is the worst joke EVER!!!!

• Like 2

A bear walks into a bar in a really remote part of Alaska. He sits down, says to the bartender he has been hunting all day, is thirsty, and would really like a beer. The bartender refuses, pointing to a sign behind the bar that says No Beer For Bears. Now the bear becomes angry, and says unless he is served a beer, he is going to eat the girl sitting next to him. The bartender still refuses, pointing to the sign with annoyance. The bear now goes berserk and wolfs down the girl , with blood flying everywhere. When he is done, he snarls at the bartender " Now you have to give me a beer!!" The bartender refuses again, pointing to another sign that says No Beer For Drug Users. The bears asks in astonishment what the hell the bartender is talking about.. The bartender shrugs his shoulders, and says " That was a bar-bitch-you-ate....."

• Like 2

A bear walks into a bar in a really remote part of Alaska. He sits down, says to the bartender he has been hunting all day, is thirsty, and would really like a beer. The bartender refuses, pointing to a sign behind the bar that says No Beer For Bears. Now the bear becomes angry, and says unless he is served a beer, he is going to eat the girl sitting next to him. The bartender still refuses, pointing to the sign with annoyance. The bear now goes berserk and wolfs down the girl , with blood flying everywhere. When he is done, he snarls at the bartender " Now you have to give me a beer!!" The bartender refuses again, pointing to another sign that says No Beer For Drug Users. The bears asks in astonishment what the hell the bartender is talking about.. The bartender shrugs his shoulders, and says " That was a bar-bitch-you-ate....."

Are you sure,laislica?