Worst Joke Ever

A baby was born who was so advanced, he could talk. He looked around the delivery room and saw the doctor.

"Are you my doctor?" he asked.

"Yes, I am," said the doctor.

The baby said, "Thank you for taking such good care of me during the birth."

He looked at his mother and asked, "Are you my mother?"

"Yes, I am," said the mother.

"Thank you for taking such good care of me before I was born," he said.

He then looked at his father and asked, "Are you my father?"

"Yes, I am," his father answered.

The baby motioned him closer, then poked him repeatedly on the forehead with his index finger. "Hurts doesn't it!?!"
  • Like 1

Scientists at Rolls Royce built a gun specifically to launch dead chickens at the windshields of airliners and military jets all travelling at maximum velocity. The idea was to simulate the frequent incidents of collisions with airborne fowl to test the strength of the windshields.

American engineers heard about the gun and were eager to test it on the windshields of their new high speed trains. Arrangements were made, and a gun was sent to the American engineers.

When the gun was fired, the engineers stood shocked as the chicken hurled out of the barrel, crashed into the shatterproof shield, smashed it to smithereens, blasted through the control console, snapped the engineer's back-rest in two and embedded itself in the back wall of the cabin like an arrow shot from a bow..

The horrified engineers sent Rolls Royce the disastrous results of the experiment, along with the designs of the windshield and begged the British scientists for suggestions.

Rolls Royce responded with a one-line memo:

Defrost the chicken..
  • Like 2

Ratio of an igloo's circumference to its diameter: Eskimo Pi

2000 pounds of Chinese soup: Won ton

Time between slipping on a peel and smacking the pavement: 1 bananosecond

Weight an evangelist carries with God: 1 billigram

Half of a large intestine: 1 semicolon

1000 aches: 1 kilohurtz

Basic unit of laryngitis: 1 hoarsepower

1 million microphones: 1 megaphone

2000 mockingbirds: two kilomockingbirds (work on it....)

52 cards: 1 decacards

3 statute miles of intravenous surgical tubing at Yale University Hospital: 1 I.V. League

1 Millihelen is the amount of beauty needed to launch a single ship.

• Like 1

Paddy is passing by Mick's hay shed one day when through a gap in the door he sees Mick doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of an old red Massey Ferguson.
Buttocks clenched, he performs a slow pirouette and gently slides off first the right welly, followed by the left.
He then hunches his shoulders forward and in a classic striptease move lets his braces fall down from his shoulders to dangle by his hips over his corduroy trousers.
Grabbing both sides of his checked shirt, he rips it apart to reveal his tea stained vest underneath and with a final flourish he hurls his flat cap onto a pile of hay.
"What the <deleted> are you doing Mick?" says Paddy.

"Jeez Paddy, ye frightened the livin bejasus out of me", says an obviously embarrassed Mick,

but me and the missus been having some
trouble lately in the bedroom department,

and the therapist suggested I do something sexy to a tractor".

• Like 2

An attorney arrived home late, after a very tough day trying to get a stay of execution. His last minute plea for clemency to the governor
had failed and he was feeling worn out and depressed.

As soon as he walked through the door at home, his wife started on him about, 'What time of night to be getting home is this? Where have you been? Dinner is cold and I'm not reheating it'. And on and on and on.

Too shattered to play his usual role in this familiar ritual, he poured himself a shot of whiskey and headed off for a long hot soak in the bathtub, pursued by the predictable sarcastic remarks as he dragged himself up the stairs.

While he was in the bath, the phone rang. The wife answered and was told that her husband's client, James Wright, had been granted a stay of execution after all. Wright would not be hanged tonight.

Finally realizing what a terrible day he must have had, she decided to go upstairs and give him the good news.

As she opened the bathroom door, she was greeted by the sight of her husband, bent over naked, drying his legs and feet.

'They're not hanging Wright tonight,' she said.
He whirled around and screamed,

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOMAN, DON'T YOU EVER STOP?"

• Like 1

3 statute miles of intravenous surgical tubing at Yale University Hospital: 1 I.V. League

Landmark use of a urinal: 1 Millipeed

Had a race with Grandma, I : won nanasecond

Conversation in an old folks home: mega "What"s ?

Easily dividing a foot into 12 equal lengths: A cinch

Matching Amplifiers: 1 Ampair

10 campanologists: a Decibell

Time difference between husband being ready to go out and wife ready: 1 HundredWait

A muslim, an African and a Londoner walking on the beach and they find a lamp. They pick it up, rub it and a genie pops out. He sees the three guys and says, " Normally I give the finder of the lamp 3 wishes but since there are 3 of you, you can have one wish each.

The Muslim goes first, " I would like all the muslims of the world to return to the birthplace of Mohammed and live there in peace for the rest of time". The Genie clicks his fingers and says, "It is done.".

The African goes next. " I would like all the blacks of the world to return to the birthplace of Man, Africa and live there in peace for the rest of time". The Genie clicks his fingers and says, "It is done.".

The Londoner says to the Genie, " Let me get this straight. All the Muslims in the world are now in Mecca and will stay there?" The Genie says," That is correct". " And all the blacks in the world are now in Africa and will stay there?" "Also correct" says the genie. "So what is your wish?" The Londoner thinks for a monent and says

" I'll have a coke with ice please".

• Like 1

1 Millihelen is the amount of beauty needed to launch a single ship.

A lethal weight : a kill-o-ton

• Like 1

As I was leaving the shop, the store detective stopped me.
"I've reason to believe you stole this" he said, pulling a bonsai tree from my pocket.
"I've never seen that before!" I protested, "Somebody must have planted it on me"

• Like 2

Boyfriend-...... ''i want to tell you something that i haven't told anyone,.......

I'm seeing a psychiatrist''.
Girlfriend-...... ''I need to tell you something too,

I'm seeing the milkman,a plumber and a gas man ...''