Worst Joke Ever

Teacher: John, where on the map is The United States?

John: It is there.

Teacher: Correct. Now Amanda, who discovered The United States?

Amanda: John.

Yup, true stories are best LOL

i have just got my dyson hoover from out of the attic and sold it on E bay well it was only collecting dust

Being pedantic on purpose, dyson and hoover are both trade names for manufacturers of vacuum cleaners.

It's like saying that you drive a Toyota Ford.

Anyway, in the USA an opinion poll, the overwhelming opinion was that hoover vacuum cleaners suck.

In the month following the results of the poll, sales of hoover vacuum cleaners increased by 2 million.

Coincidentally A&E were also overwhelmed by 2 million lonely men seeking treatment.

• Like 2

i have just got my dyson hoover from out of the attic and sold it on E bay well it was only collecting dust

Being pedantic on purpose, dyson and hoover are both trade names for manufacturers of vacuum cleaners.

Anyway, in the USA an opinion poll, the overwhelming opinion was that hoover vacuum cleaners suck.

In the month following the results of the poll, sales of hoover vacuum cleaners increased by 2 million.

Coincidentally A&E were also overwhelmed by 2 million lonely men seeking treatment.

Loong You have lost me on this one. Really!!!

Perhaps they should have tried the Dyson Ball Cleaner.

• Like 1

Knock, knock.

Whos there?

Lettuce.

Lettuce who?

Lettuce in its hot out here.

Knock, knock.

Whos there?

Lettuce.

Lettuce?

Yes, lettuce us alone, we are newly weds!

Knock, knock.

Whos there?

Lettuce.

Lettuce?

Yes, lettuce us pray. (I´m a priest!)

Q: What do you call the study of jokes about lettuce?

A: Dunno, but it's not rocket science.

• Like 2

Loong You have lost me on this one. Really!!!

Don't worry :)

If you don't understand then it just means that your mind is not in the gutter

• Like 2

Pattaya police investigated the death of a Farang.

They found that he had been shot 27 times, his throat had been cut, he had suffered extensive burns after being doused in petrol and fallen 15 floors from his balcony to the street below. Apparently, he only fell because the rope around his neck had snapped.

The Pattaya police spokesman stated that this is the worst case of suicide that they have ever seen.

• Like 1

A very young man had been on a date the night before, and his father is quizzing him about it.

"So son, how was the date hmmm?"

"It was great dad, I lost my virginity!"

"Oh, I am so proud of you! You're a man now! Tell me all about it!"

"Well dad, after dinner we drove up to Kissing Point and parked. Things got a bit steamy and, well, one thing led to another and we ended up making love in the back seat. :-) "

"Woo hoo, good on you son! So, when are you going to do it again?"

"Not for a while I think dad, my arse is a bit sore."

Should CP Group be listed on the SET as chicken stock?

Insider joke?

Please explain.

I used to work for Reuters and we had tla's for everything, I got sick of them.

Plain English please LOL

Tla's = three letter acronyms

The Brit Navy had even 5 letters HOVPU, they had not learned to combine tla's LOL

Which is of course a helicopter operator's voice processing unit, (could be found on an aircraft carrier).

The ACC became the TDC or through deck cruiser, when the Gov said there would be no more ACC's because they were too expensive!

(OK, I'll get my coat)

(Don't blame me, you started it)

Edited by laislica
  • Like 1