Worst Joke Ever

and finally for today... did he really go there?

The Saudi Ambassador to the UN has just finished giving a speech, and walks out into the lobby where he meets President Obama. They shake hands and as they walk the Saudi says, "You know, I have just one question about what I have seen in America."

President Obama says "Well your Excellency, anything I can do to help, I will do."

The Saudi whispers "My son watches this show 'Star Trek' and in it there are Russians, Blacks, and Asians, but never any Arabs. He is very upset. He doesn't understand why there are never any Arabs in Star Trek."

President Obama laughs and leans toward the Saudi, and whispers back, "It's because it takes place in the future...."
  • Like 2

Q: Why can't you hear a pterodactyl when it's in the bathroom?

A: Because the 'p' is silent.

Who's "P" is silent?

It's a DOUBLE ENTENDRE and so has a double meaning. 'Up to you', which one you take. You can even take both at once if you want; we are quite broad minded on this thread.

I know it was. That is why I was actually taking the "P" !

Who's "P" is silent?

It's a DOUBLE ENTENDRE and so has a double meaning. 'Up to you', which one you take. You can even take both at once if you want; we are quite broad minded on this thread.

I know it was. That is why I was actually taking the "P" !

And there was me thinking you were the dour Scot, who had misplaced his funny bone, when in fact you're quite the jaunty Jock! ?

Edited by silver sea

Sheila, the Aussie housewife got out of the shower and slipped over on the bathroom floor.

Instead of slipping over forwards or backwards, she slipped, did the splits and suctioned herself to the floor.

She yelled out for her husband Bruce. "Bruce, Bruce" she yelled. Bruce came running in. Bruce,

I've bloody suctioned myself to the floor" she said. "Struth!" Bruce said and tried to pull her up.

"You're stuck fast girl. I'll go across the road and get Frank".

They came back and they both tried to pull her up. "No way. We can't do it, let's try Plan B". Frank said. "Plan B?" exclaimed Bruce.

"What's that"? "I'll go home and get my hammer and chisel and we can break the tiles under her and release the vacuum" replied Frank.

"Spot on" Bruce said. "While you're doing that, I'll stay here and play with her tits".

"Play with her tits"? Frank said, "Not exactly a good time for that mate?"

"No" Bruce replied,

"But I reckon if I can get her wet enough, we can slide her into the kitchen where the tiles aren't so expensive".

• Like 1

If Scotland gains its independence after the forthcoming referendum, t

he remainder of the United Kingdom will be known as the "Former United Kingdom" (F U K).
In a bid to discourage Scots from voting 'yes' in the referendum,

Westminster has now begun to campaign with the slogan:

"Vote NO, for F U K's sake"

• Like 2

South Yorkshire Police have just issued a formal apology to Sir Cliff Richard -
At the time of the raid they weren't aware he'd spent so much time outside the UK he qualified for recognition as an immigrint

• Like 1

Who's "P" is silent?

I would venture to agree we think of women a LOT here.

Or Bombay bloomers.

This has got to be the best story this week:- biggrin.png

Giant Panda Accused of Faking Pregnancy for Extra Buns

A giant Chinese panda has been accused of faking a pregnancy in a cunning bid for free buns.

Ai Hin seemed to display all the signs of an expectant mother, including moving less and initially having a smaller appetite

The keepers at Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Centre were said to be so excited at the prospect of the pregnancy they prepared to film the birth.

However, it seems that Ai Hin had everyone duped and was never pregnant at all.

It seems the panda had learnt that her pregnancy news would see her rewarded with plenty of extra buns.

Wu Kongju, a panda expert told China's state news agency Xinhua that giant pandas are moved into a single room with air conditioning when pregnant.

"They also receive more buns, fruits and bamboo, so some clever pandas have used this to their advantage to improve their quality of life."

Where's the joke you ask blink.png

The joke is on the zoo keepers but as they are not Thai related there is no joke, so this must be the Worst Joke Ever whistling.gif

cheesy.gif

Story:- https://uk.news.yahoo.com/giant-panda-accused-faking-pregnancy-extra-buns-191248068.html#S2UP8fr

Edited by Daffy D
  • Like 2

On hearing that her elderly grandfather has just passed away,

Katie goes straight to her grandparents' house to visit her 95-year-old grandmother and comfort her.

When she asks how her grandfather has died, her grandmother replies,

"He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning.

" Horrified, Katie tells her grandmother that two people nearly 100 years old having sex will surely be asking for trouble.

"Oh no, my dear. Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring.

It was just the right rhythm. It was nice, slow, and even.

Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the ding and out on the dong.

" She pauses, wipes away a tear and then continues,

"And if that damned ice cream van hadn't come along, he'd still be alive today!"

• Like 1