"F U N E X ?"

"S V F X"

"F U N E M ?"

"S V F M"

"OK L F M N X 4 T"

Thanks Ronnie Barker !

Are yes well remembered. Click

if you fancy a trip down Memory Lane.

You're obviously too young, laislica, to remember having seen it first in the BEANO in 1950 ?

"F U N E X ?"

"S V F X"

"F U N E M ?"

"S V F M"

"OK L F M N X 4 T"

Thanks Ronnie Barker !
Are yes well remembered. Click
if you fancy a trip down Memory Lane.

You're obviously too young, laislica, to remember having seen it first in the BEANO in 1950

I raise you Billy's weekly Liar!

• Like 1

Q: Why is Santa so jolly?

A: Because he knows where all the naughty girls live.

Q: Why doesnt Santa have any kids?

A: He only comes once a year.

...and that's down a chimney. <Ba-dum-tish!>

• Like 1

A lady about 8 months pregnant got on a bus. She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She immediately moved to another seat. This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again. He seemed more amused. When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing, she complained to the driver and he had the man arrested.

The case came up in court. The Judge asked the man (about 20 years old) what he had to say for himself.

The man replied...

"Well your Honor, it was like this: When the lady got on the bus, I couldn't help but notice her condition. She sat under a sweets sign that said, "The Double Mint Twins are Coming" and I grinned.

Then she moved and sat under a sign that said "Logan's Liniment will reduce the swelling", and I had to smile.

Then she placed herself under a deodorant sign that said "William's Big Stick Did the Trick", and I could hardly contain myself.

BUT, your Honor, when she moved for the fourth time and sat under the sign that said "Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this Accident"..I just lost it.

"CASE DISMISSED!!"

• Like 2

I phoned my wife earlier. "I'm just setting off from work, do you want me to pick up fish and chips on my way home?"

It was met with a stony silence.

I think she still regrets letting me name the twins.

• Like 2