Change Bad Toyota Car Seat

Does anyone know where I can buy a better car seat?

I have a Toyota smart cab for 2 month! but the chair is so awful and kill my back! from the time I buy the car I have pain in my back. So I hope one off you guy's know's a good adress.

Peter

• 3 weeks later...

The Baby car seats are for the safety of the kids. We need to be really careful while choosing the car seat. There are many brands of car seats available. So we should first know the reviews of each and every car seat while purchasing. I heard that the Britax car seats are the the best car seats and are a bit costly than other brands of car seats available.

I think you mean that you want to change the whole car seat (not for babys) am I correct? If so there is a place on the Bass pass on the way to tesco lotus on the right hand side that can change the fabric and cushions i think it is called lek something?! they also have new seats but i think they are more for racing cars.

Ree2512, your correct I am not surching for a baby seat but for a driver seat! I bin last week to Toon Motersport he is the distributor for Recaro in Thailand and he ask 54000 baht for a seat what whas a little bit small! because it came from Recaro Japan and the are a little bit smaller than the one's from Germany.

what about those padded seats, there leather ? or look like leather, and stretch over your old seat...

There is a stale inside Carrfour by me that sell them lots of different sizes and colours cost 1,100 baht..

Friend that had same problem with his back and bought Foam from a Market and cut it to how he wanted and used the seat coverm within a week he had done the same with the passenger side..

Just a thought and cheap to fix

Why do I get the feeling dustinhains, broadbrown, tobeytodd and grantclooney are all the same poster :)

They are gone. Spam posts deleted.

LOL, very funny :D , kinda makes my post above look out of place, doesnt it?

These seats come with extra cushions and seat straps for the safety of the kids.

Useless feature, kids are not supposed to be driving at all.

Unless they are thai and then they probably drive better than their parents.

It's important to choose a rear-facing seat ...

A rear facing seat for a pickup driver?

It gets funnier and funnier.

Ooop, Ubonjoe deleted that spamming post already.

Edited by Plus