Apply One Year Visa Phuket

I have a partnership with my wife and have a work permit already for 8 years and pay all taxes et cetera.

After all this years I had enough from visa runs and wanted to apply for a one year visa add Phuket Immigration.

I took all papers that I needed to apply for the one years visa extension.

They told me, that I cannot get a extension visa in Phuket, because I have a partnership and I need to have four Thai employees.

I don't need four Thai employees otherwise I made a Co.L.t.d.. They told me, that is Thai law, if you want to have a visa extension, you need to have four Thai employees.

I cannot follow the Thai Law anymore and many accountants get headache also from this. Now I have to go to Malaysia again, were I always without any problem get my NON- IMMIGRANT B VISA.

The only thing is, that I have to travel out off the country every three Months again.

This all doesn't make sense to me. How more you follow the law and want to do everything legal to avoid problems with Thai law as Foreigner, how bigger knife you get in your back.

At the other side, I will safe my money and better go out every three Months for 1700 baht.

If I have to pay extra for four employees tax, et cetera and raise my salary, then this will cost me at least 8000 baht extra for one Month.

Disappointed residence from Phuket

Edited by Einstein

If your wife is Thai you need only two employees for extension based on employment.

Also if your wife is Thai you apply for extension based on marriage (40.000bt/month or 400.000 baht in bank)

If your wife is not Thai, they are correct.