Fa Cup Final On Internet

nonthaburial

Being in Kunming and having Dream TV take away the ESPN and Star Sports package I was resigned to missing the FA Cup on Saturday night. My Chinese staff understood my frustrations and I was amazed at 2205 to have a knock on my door to find one of my staff members there with his laptop. He rushed into the house fired up his computer and there it was live on the internet.

The picture was fantastic, the sound great but the sound track was in Chinese - which was not a problem.

One happy Chappie and a grateful boss

Nice story thanks for sharing.

Don't know if you are aware that you can download UK tv programs from the Internet sometimes just hours after transmission. Not same as live coverage but still pretty good as you can get practically all programs not just sport.

Check out "The Box" and "UKnova"

Did your team win ?

:)

Being in Kunming and having Dream TV take away the ESPN and Star Sports package I was resigned to missing the FA Cup on Saturday night. My Chinese staff understood my frustrations and I was amazed at 2205 to have a knock on my door to find one of my staff members there with his laptop. He rushed into the house fired up his computer and there it was live on the internet.

The picture was fantastic, the sound great but the sound track was in Chinese - which was not a problem.

All premiership, FA cup (later rounds) and European champions games are streamed live on the internet, and with English commentary.

The game was shown live on Thai tv so turning on any tv in LOS would have sufficed!

All premiership, FA cup (later rounds) and European champions games are streamed live on the internet, and with English commentary.

Edited by croftrobin