Pork Sausages

aussiechick

Another friend give me pig intestine skin and now I can eat excellent homemade sausages.

Do you know where I can buy pig-intestine skin in Pattaya?

yes!!! in the new makro market somewhere in the refrigerator.

Price: 315,- Baht / 900g

There you can get a mincer for 12.000 Baht too.

Thanks for the information.

I am happy to report that Friendship Supermarket (Pattaya Tai) has started stocking English breakfast sausages again, priced around 60 baht for two six inch length specimens with a generous girth that taste delicious after frying.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy to report that Friendship Supermarket (Pattaya Tai) has started stocking English breakfast sausages again, priced around 60 baht for two six inch length specimens with a generous girth that taste delicious after frying.

:):D:D

Some interesting info on casings.

Natural Casings

Natural sausage casings are made from the cleaned intestines of animals such as sheep, hogs and cattle. After they are cleaned, they are placed in tubs of salt where they can be stored indefinitely in the refrigerator. They can be used for almost any type of sausage product. The advantage in using natural casings for smoked sausage is that the casing tends to shrink equally with the sausage within. This keeps the sausage more aesthetically appealing.

I am searching for 'natural casings' sausages in Pattaya, can anyone recommend a retailer? Like picture below. Thanks. :)

post-4408-1267029965_thumb.jpg