Visa B Extension

Ok, thank you. Right now im in the opening process ill have the work permit on the 12/06, and my visa expire on 22/06

I dont think they have time to process everything so i can get my visa ...

thank you

If you have a WP3 (work permit application receipt) and the required documents you can get another single entry B at a nearby consualate.

If you have a work permit with a 1 year validity you can get a multiple entry visa in KL.

You will not get an extension of stay for a new company at immigration for about 2 years.

For an extension of stay based on employment/business immigration requires that the compnay can show the tax documents over the last 2 years. A new company is not able to do that, so then you can't get an extension of stay. Instead you would need to get a new visa from abroad.

Depending on the workpermit (documents) you have you can either get a single or multiple non-B.

Thank you very much for your respond and your time.

I try to understand more and understand that i have no choice to go out ... of the country and come back !

thank you

That is correct.

If you can get a one year work permit you will only have to get a visa one time and you can get almost 15 months of use out of it by making one more border run just before it expires. And then get another vsia after that.