What To Do?

AlexLah

You really need to give more details. Someone has been murdered for sure? You saw the dead person yourself? When did the police come? Did you actually kick someone's door down? How did you not end up dead yourself if the police weren't there yet? To whom did you speak with about this? I mean, this is a serious thing if somebody was just killed next door to you. How did it happen?

Otherwise you just sound crazy. Be very specific about what's going on or it makes little sense. I know English is not your first language, but can you clarify?

Edited by Jimjim

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You shouldn't judge him because he wont answer all your questions fast enough. If he did see the bloody body shortly after the murder he probably doesnt want to talk about it at all. This kind of thing happened right in front of a friend of mine and it is something that he will never forget.

You shouldn't judge him because he wont answer all your questions fast enough. If he did see the bloody body shortly after the murder he probably doesnt want to talk about it at all. This kind of thing happened right in front of a friend of mine and it is something that he will never forget.

I'm judging him by a lot of the previous threads he's started which turn out to just be his strange sense of humor.

Check out the pub forum, you will see a lot of craziness. However, if this is true, he started the thread so it's only fair he should fill us in on the details. The way he's described it, though, just sounds more fiction than fact.

I wouldn't rule it out being true, though, anything's possible. If it's a joke, though, not funny.

If you've somehow heard a murder and seen the aftermath, alexlah, well I'm sorry and that is so horrible words can't even describe the emotions and shock you are feeling. Still, once you've recovered from either being drunk and making stuff up or going through a traumatic experience, please fill us in.

what you went through last night must have been terrible Alex , I don't understand why security gaurds were not about your building , Also If I was having a problem with the police I would call the tourist police and speak to them.

At least the police may listen to them more than they did you.

Where did this happen are you in bangkok , when you feel up to it please let us know further details.

Under the circumstances I can understand how confused you must of felt especially not being able to get help, different case in other countries.

well done for doing what you did

Edited by saintofsilence

Check out the pub forum, you will see a lot of craziness. However, if this is true, he started the thread so it's only fair he should fill us in on the details. The way he's described it, though, just sounds more fiction than fact.

I wouldn't rule it out being true, though, anything's possible. If it's a joke, though, not funny.

If you've somehow heard a murder and seen the aftermath, alexlah, well I'm sorry and that is so horrible words can't even describe the emotions and shock you are feeling. Still, once you've recovered from either being drunk and making stuff up or going through a traumatic experience, please fill us in.

I am sure in the fullness of time that Alex will fill us in on the details here (or maybe not!) however, he has clearly been through a traumatic experience and I am sure that keeping you/us informed is the least of his concerns at the moment.

Oddly, I haven't read anything in the news about a murder. Sadly, This is the kind of story that entertains readers and it is certain that such a tragedy would make page 1 of one of the local papers. So, has anyone seen the news?

Oddly, I haven't read anything in the news about a murder. Sadly, This is the kind of story that entertains readers and it is certain that such a tragedy would make page 1 of one of the local papers. So, has anyone seen the news?

There are so many murders in Thailand, if there is nothing unusual such as a farang being involved, many go unreported.

Gkid was referring to local papers. And i agree it should be in the papers. If this is a joke it is a sick one but i still really hope it is just joke.

I had to call building security many times in my previous building when my neighbour was giving a beating to his wife. Not a pretty sight or nice thing to listen when their one year old is crying and he is giving proper beating to her. I feared for her life many times but luckily the building security was there always in less than a minute after a call to end it and let the girl go with the baby.

That's why i also wonder why not to call building security ? Every apartment block, even cheapo cheapo ones has at least one security guy in the door...

What the fuc_k man, this is a joke or something?

If it was real, I would have kicked the door right away, no matter if he had a knife.

me too . i would have adminstered some drop kicks to some thais :):D:D .

He wouldn't have lived anymore, if I faced this guy. I would knock out his brains all over the floor.

The girl could have done something severe on cheating, which is normal in Thailand, but then there not has to be killed somebody for that.

For some reason, I love the American police, their the best.

Edited by Datsun240Z

Every apartment block, even cheapo cheapo ones has at least one security guy in the door...

Dude, the last thing I would depend on is a security guard. If you say BOO, they allready run away.

Police you can't count on in Thailand, it's one massive gangsta seen. In LOS you'r on your own.

This is when someone say "pic's or it didn't happen".

(Yes, I would have captured a few snaps, as evidence if ones own part afterwards was ever called into question after the crime-scene was contaminated and stuff moved around...)

A lot of macho men here. I heard a loud fight once at my condo and I called security on my phone and told them to have a look. I don't think it turned out seriously, but I don't know if security ever came either. There is no way I am going to risk my life for strangers here and I wouldn't expect anyone to risk their life for me. I wonder how many of the big talkers are for real ...

Mmmmmm, strange fish tank, never see one like that.

But plant is good, look nice with the sand and stuff.

Your truly,

Not Dutch :)

Kan Win :D

Reminds me of this story:-

The Boy Who Cried Wolf

There once was a shepherd boy who was bored as he sat on the hillside watching the village sheep. To amuse himself he took a great breath and sang out, "Wolf! Wolf! The Wolf is chasing the sheep!"

The villagers came running up the hill to help the boy drive the wolf away. But when they arrived at the top of the hill, they found no wolf. The boy laughed at the sight of their angry faces.

"Don't cry 'wolf', shepherd boy," said the villagers, "when there's no wolf!" They went grumbling back down the hill.

Later, the boy sang out again, "Wolf! Wolf! The wolf is chasing the sheep!" To his naughty delight, he watched the villagers run up the hill to help him drive the wolf away.

When the villagers saw no wolf they sternly said, "Save your frightened song for when there is really something wrong! Don't cry 'wolf' when there is NO wolf!"

But the boy just grinned and watched them go grumbling down the hill once more.

Later, he saw a REAL wolf prowling about his flock. Alarmed, he leaped to his feet and sang out as loudly as he could, "Wolf! Wolf!"

But the villagers thought he was trying to fool them again, and so they didn't come.

At sunset, everyone wondered why the shepherd boy hadn't returned to the village with their sheep. They went up the hill to find the boy. They found him weeping.

"There really was a wolf here! The flock has scattered! I cried out, "Wolf!" Why didn't you come?"

An old man tried to comfort the boy as they walked back to the village.

"We'll help you look for the lost sheep in the morning," he said, putting his arm around the youth, "Nobody believes a liar...even when he is telling the truth!"

Kan Win :)

How sad and the only the super hero that was able to save her was found in a cupboard in a hotel room with a shoe lace tied around neck and his willy.

:)

You bastard

:D

kick the door in ? even firemen need an axe that's why its a door to STOP people entering. Some one is getting murdered and poster asks for opinions on a chat site. He can hear meat getting hacked? its a hoax

How sad and the only the super hero that was able to save her was found in a cupboard in a hotel room with a shoe lace tied around neck and his willy.

:)

You bastard

:D

kick the door in ? even firemen need an axe that's why its a door to STOP people entering. Some one is getting murdered and poster asks for opinions on a chat site. He can hear meat getting hacked? its a hoax

I agree.

Somethings wrong here.